The REAL Opposition

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Re: The REAL Opposition

Post by we_need_a_coach »

thegimble posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Well I will read all you have to say later I'm off to weigh up our true competitors Wakey & Leeee
Why dont you go on there message boards and take your close friend or your alterego WNAC with you.
And leave real fans alone.
:angry: If you are a 'real' fan the we are in 'real' trouble, no wonder we are on the slide to a bottom6 finish !!! If that's good enough for you, so be it, but it is'nt for me !

:angry: :angry:
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

ChrisA posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Well I will read all you have to say later I'm off to weigh up our true competitors Wakey & Leeee
See people like myself may post what some would call being negative about us, but we state our reasons or arguements, you and WNAC just see mt to post crap for the sheer hell of it, it's like you like winding people up.

What is the point of this post ? what are you trying to achieve with it ?
SORRY! Didn't mean to hurt your sensibilities.

But get a life!
There was very little on the board and I posted a throw away remark, thats what I do post my thoughts about the club.Some valid some not.

You could have turned the thread into some light hearted banter , but decided to slag me off instead.

Dangle a worm and you'll catch a fish.
You and Heydude are real pair of buffoons :o :o
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Doveoverdave posted:
Correct. It's called "trolling". Those who do it are called trolls.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

And those who respond are called gullible
heydude

Post by heydude »

Doveoverdave posted:

You could have turned the thread into some light hearted banter , but decided to slag me off instead.

isn'nt this the pot calling the kettle black,ever consider changing your name to divoverdiv because you really are a total one, and next time you call me i will pull your pigtails and tell the teacher.CHILD
don't eat yellow snow
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
thegimble posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Why dont you go on there message boards and take your close friend or your alterego WNAC with you.
And leave real fans alone.
:angry: If you are a 'real' fan the we are in 'real' trouble, no wonder we are on the slide to a bottom6 finish !!! If that's good enough for you, so be it, but it is'nt for me !

:angry: :angry:
No finishing 6th is not good enough, but the way the club has been run in the last5-6 years has caused this to happen. Recruiting over the hill OZ players like Davico, Johns, O Neill and a few others has sent the club back. It will take 2-3 years to get up to the top 3 again unless we stay injury free for a season.

Apart from Leeds all other SL clubs will beat each other all season. Were not that bad. And yes i do not think we will not make the play offs.

Betts position is in some doubt now and most propably will not be there next season, mainly due to the mess left by MO and DW.

Name the last truly world class player we signed. Would most likely be Renouff and he was not the player he was for the Broncos and Lam.

In 4 seasons weve not signed 1 world class player due to the cap and giving too much to the likes of Faz to stop him going to union a few years ago who still ran away before his contract expires.

On the point of Faz coming back in 3 years. Id not have him.

1. Lam is in place to be a top coach in a few years time.

2. He left us at a bad time for his own needs therefore would he not do it again if he got offered a better coaching job. EG in the NRL or Union.

3. They always say never go back to an old team.......

Yes i know Dennis came back but hes struggling at the moment and if this was Faz would he stay if he got offered another job as lets be honest is going now when things are not good.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Was starting to agree with you then , gimble till you mentioned Lam as coach.

Lam may one day make a fine coach but he should cut his teeth at some other club win, his stripes and then maybe, just maybe Wigan can have a look at him.

Please no more rookie coaches!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Doveoverdave posted:
ChrisA posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
See people like myself may post what some would call being negative about us, but we state our reasons or arguements, you and WNAC just see mt to post crap for the sheer hell of it, it's like you like winding people up.

What is the point of this post ? what are you trying to achieve with it ?
SORRY! Didn't mean to hurt your sensibilities.

But get a life!
There was very little on the board and I posted a throw away remark, thats what I do post my thoughts about the club.Some valid some not.

How did I slag you off exactly ?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:

Lam may one day make a fine coach but he should cut his teeth at some other club win, his stripes and then maybe, just maybe Wigan can have a look at him.

I said hed make a coach in 2-3 years not now.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Doveoverdave posted:

he as stayed here with 1 intention that his to bring the young talent throgh that we have if u have seen the youger teams u will no how good they r and he knows the future is bright and he wants to be right at the top with them when it happens why else would he stay??????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME