The REAL Opposition

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: The REAL Opposition

Post by waterside glens »

mike binder posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Was starting to agree with you then , gimble till you mentioned Lam as coach.

Lam may one day make a fine coach but he should cut his teeth at some other club win, his stripes and then maybe, just maybe Wigan can have a look at him.

Please no more rookie coaches!
he as stayed here with 1 intention that his to bring the young talent throgh that we have if u have seen the youger teams u will no how good they r and he knows the future is bright and he wants to be right at the top with them when it happens why else would he stay??????
excellent post mike :eusa2:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

just talking a bit of honesty from a fan who can c past the first team and what we have but thanx any way :D
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

your looking at the big picture mike not like some here who can,t see past 80 mins at the weekend
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

also i watch the youngsters at the weekend u 8s upwards and there is a lot of talent out there at the mo
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

do any of the junior teams play on sat morning as i would like to see them next time i,m over
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

most play sunday morning they train sat mornings though st judes rugby club always packed but the season as just finished for most of the clubs

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
thegimble posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Well I will read all you have to say later I'm off to weigh up our true competitors Wakey & Leeee
Why dont you go on there message boards and take your close friend or your alterego WNAC with you.
And leave real fans alone.
:angry: If you are a 'real' fan the we are in 'real' trouble, no wonder we are on the slide to a bottom6 finish !!! If that's good enough for you, so be it, but it is'nt for me !

:angry: :angry:
Well go support leeds at the moment they can do no wrong!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:eusa2:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

mike binder posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Was starting to agree with you then , gimble till you mentioned Lam as coach.

Lam may one day make a fine coach but he should cut his teeth at some other club win, his stripes and then maybe, just maybe Wigan can have a look at him.

Please no more rookie coaches!
he as stayed here with 1 intention that his to bring the young talent throgh that we have if u have seen the youger teams u will no how good they r and he knows the future is bright and he wants to be right at the top with them when it happens why else would he stay??????
.....because it's dificult to find employment in the pro game in Aus, NZ, PNG?

Just a thought.