Out Sung Again By A Taxi Full Of Away Fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Out Sing Again By A Ta...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

:lol1: Waterside Glen you don't go so please shut up. Better to be quiet and thought a fool than to crawl up the Pearl's arse and remove all doubt.
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

waterside glens posted:
well done black pearl you got jj and wnac .just missed out on the hat trick but i,m sure dod will have some negative comment to make
:angry: The Wigan public a just about sick and tired of the low level of performance churned out most weeks, it certainly does'nt help with crowd volume. But add to this the purile comments made by Betts and doris to the press, and you have gone someway to answering your own question !

You have to get serious about this, if any team puts in the required effort, the crowd responds, a good example of this was Leigh at the weekend, not mutch skill, but they gave everything, now thats something we don't see at wigan anymore. Perhaps it's down to the coaching !....just a thought !!!!

:angry: :angry:
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

jinkin jimmy posted:
:lol1: Waterside Glen you don't go so please shut up. Better to be quiet and thought a fool than to crawl up the Pearl's arse and remove all doubt.
a few points
1 it,s beyond my means to fly over for every match
2 i don,t crawl up any arse,s
3 i am entitled to my opinion
4 you moan like an aul woman
5 the names waterside glens (there is a s on the end)
6 it,s very rude to tell someone to shut up
7 don,t take me for a fool
8 you should learn to reply like wnac who can put his point across without personnal attack

have a nice day (if you know how)
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

:eusa1:
waterside glens

what a devastating reply. btw should you not be at school or are you off for the bank holiday
heydude

Post by heydude »

waterside glens posted:
what a devastating reply. btw should you not be at school or are you off for the bank holiday
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
don't eat yellow snow
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

Come on chaps I didn't start this tread to get people falling out. I was just giving my opinion, sports all about opinions. Sing your hearts out for the boy's they need it.
The Real Black Pearl For Coach! Ellery Hanley
Pain is temporary pride is forever
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

Correct me if im wrong WNAC but you claim to be a loyal fan, then say current standards are an excuse to not sing at matches. Least thats what you imply, if it's not what you intended please make yourself more clear. In such a case, may I point out to you that 'Ancient and Loyal', does not mean Ancient and Fickle!! We should sing and support the boys no matter what you think our seasons chances are.
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

:eusa2:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
waterside glens

The Black Pearl posted:
Come on chaps I didn't start this tread to get people falling out. I was just giving my opinion, sports all about opinions. Sing your hearts out for the boy's they need it.
The Real Black Pearl For Coach! Ellery Hanley
it,s only a bit of banter, i,m sure jj is a lovely girl at heart :D