World Club Series Discounted Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

World Club Series Discounted Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

2015 Season Ticket holders are reminded that they have until Wednesday 31 December to secure their discounted seat for the World Club Series game with Brisbane Broncos.

Game two of the World Club Series will see Wayne Bennett's side head to the DW Stadium on Saturday 21 February 2015, 7:45pm kick-off.

Warriors season ticket holders are eligible for a £2 discount to the matchday prices starting from £21 for adults and £14 for concessions.

The eagerly-anticipated tournament, billed as the ‘Ryder Cup of Rugby League' sees three clubs from the First Utility Super League, St Helens, Wigan Warriors and Warrington Wolves face NRL clubs South Sydney Rabbitohs, Brisbane Broncos and St George-Illawarra Dragons over three compelling days next February.

The action kicks off on Friday February 20 with Warrington Wolves v St George-Illawarra Dragons (8:00pm), continues on Saturday with Wigan Warriors v Brisbane Broncos (7:45pm) before St Helens face South Sydney Rabbitohs on Sunday (7:00pm).

Tickets for the game at the DW Stadium on Saturday 21 February cost from £21 for adults and £14 for concessions and children. 2015 season ticket holders are eligible for a £2 discount on tickets purchased before 31st December 2014 whilst reserved season ticket holders seats will remain held until this point with all other seats available on general sale from the outset. Tickets are available from the club's ticket office, by calling 0871 6633 552 or online here.

STAND

ADULT

CONCESSION & JUNIOR

South & North Stands

£21

£14

East Stand

£23

£16

West Stand

£25

£18

A combined ticket for all three games will cost £60 for adults and can be purchased by visiting www.rugbyleaguetickets.co.uk or calling the Rugby League Ticket Hotline on 0844 856 1113.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... E2g3chS.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Re: World Club Series Discounted Tickets

Post by jaws1 »

any body got their season tickets yet still waiting for mine?
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

jaws1 wrote:any body got their season tickets yet still waiting for mine?
Had mine through the post last Wednesday :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Still waiting for mine too John!

This is the reply to an email I sent asking when I asked why I hadn't received mine when others who had only done them last week had already received them & I hadn't having renewed mine when they went on sale.
Time of purchase does not necessarily determine when you receive your card, some categories of Season Ticket such as your own requires different coding than other which can sometimes mean that it takes longer to produce. All season cards will still be posted before Christmas.
‼️
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

josie andrews wrote:

This is the reply to an email I sent asking when I asked why I hadn't received mine when others who had only done them last week had already received them & I hadn't having renewed mine when they went on sale.
Time of purchase does not necessarily determine when you receive your card, some categories of Season Ticket such as your own requires different coding than other which can sometimes mean that it takes longer to produce. All season cards will still be posted before Christmas.
‼️
Thanks Josie paid mine in September still waiting
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Got mine 2 weeks ago.
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

had mine for about 2 weeks too
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

‼️
Thanks Josie paid mine in September still waiting
Don't know what's so hard about putting different coding on? We must all be very special individuals!

Well I know I am :wink:

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I think I said last year I wasn't going to buy it when they went on sale & wait until the deadline date like the majority of people I know!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

As there are thousands and they are being sent out in batches and delivered by Royal Mail, I suspect that they being delivered to a property when a person has other mail to be delivered.

Might explain the differences in days.

I got mine yesterday, and yes, it was with other mail.