FRIDAYS GAME

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: FRIDAYS GAME

Post by robjoenz »

jinkin jimmy posted:
robjoenz posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Unfortunately Kev Brown. If the lad has any ability above the average it should show against UTC. If he does play lets all hope he has a blinder to build his confidence for the tougher challenges.
You and JJ were partly to blame for the lower attendance against Widnes then? Brown had a decent game, especially compared to recent weeks. He was making the breaks alright, all he lacked was knowing when to pass. I think against Les Francais he'll shine if he manages to sort the passing out and they don't take his head off.
Sorry Rob don't follow re the attendance thing :conf:
Lowest home SL attendance this season.

Those that weren't there will have missed Brown playing well.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I was there Rob but didn't think we had very many good players. Hansen again was best for me.

Did you read my previous post re the distance apart that our half backs play? Perhaps Brown and Moran would be a better act if the stood within 20yds of each other when we have the ball!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

jinkin jimmy posted:
I was there Rob but didn't think we had very many good players. Hansen again was best for me.

Did you read my previous post re the distance apart that our half backs play? Perhaps Brown and Moran would be a better act if the stood within 20yds of each other when we have the ball!!
Didn't notice the distance between Brown and Moran TBH.

I looked at the Opta Stats though, Hansen was the top tackler in SL this week with 34 tackles, Tickle was 10th I think with about 24.

David Vaealiki was actually top of the offloads chart with 5, Seuseu was also in the top ten!
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

robjoenz posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:

I looked at the Opta Stats though, Hansen was the top tackler in SL this week with 34 tackles, Tickle was 10th I think with about 24.

David Vaealiki was actually top of the offloads chart with 5, Seuseu was also in the top ten!

Good foundations then. But not quite paying off, still, I have faith. Hansen just needs to get up to round 100kgs, not a lowly 89kg. Then he will be amazing.
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Rob, you should have remembered from last season that it's no good bringing stats into discussions on here, they're nearly as bad for proving a point as using facts :o
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mario

Post by mario »

robjoenz posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:

They're the stats for the Bradford game.