Lidsay will have final say on Wigan sale !!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: Lidsay will have final...

Post by Fraggle »

we_need_a_coach posted:
I never wanted DW to walk ! IMO he's the one who's kept us going for years !!

:angry:
But he's the only one who's got the power to get rid of ML, and you've not stopped telling us for weeks that you want that to happen.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Trust me...if Mo goes, the rudder is completely off your ship!
:doz: Denis
:with: Mo
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Dreamer posted:
...but i'm new on here....i'm sorry your arguments are based on rumour, hearsay, and nothing factual. :lol:
Doesn't take long to figure out, does it?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

primrose-n-blue posted:
When Faz's future to a Wigan team that nobody ever thought he would leave, didn't it set alarms bells ringing that there was something a miss??
That moment Faz sale was agreed Wigan's future in the hands of JJB were in doubt.
Every company thats ever been that has been sold on always sell of there most profitable assets.
That just so happened to be Faz.
It would be difficult for a company(Wigan RLFC) to get a good price as a complete package, so by breaking it up into smaller parts creates a better market.
Theres a slight chance you might see Rads go too.
This is the only way JJB will be able to off-load Wigan and get a fare return for his investment.

As long as Mo is still connected with Wigan, then things financially are ok. He has previous of jumping when it looks like the ships sinking...hope you don't have short memories.
You may remember the departures of Phil Clarke, Inga the Winga, Offiah and Edwards and low and behold MAURICE, who just so happened to come back following the new investment injection by Mr JJB.
Watch for Mo, if he goes then prey.

DREAM ON MATE what planet r u on did u not sell sculthorpe and harris??????????????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

mike binder posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
When Faz's future to a Wigan team that nobody ever thought he would leave, didn't it set alarms bells ringing that there was something a miss??
That moment Faz sale was agreed Wigan's future in the hands of JJB were in doubt.
Every company thats ever been that has been sold on always sell of there most profitable assets.
That just so happened to be Faz.
It would be difficult for a company(Wigan RLFC) to get a good price as a complete package, so by breaking it up into smaller parts creates a better market.
Theres a slight chance you might see Rads go too.
This is the only way JJB will be able to off-load Wigan and get a fare return for his investment.

As long as Mo is still connected with Wigan, then things financially are ok. He has previous of jumping when it looks like the ships sinking...hope you don't have short memories.
You may remember the departures of Phil Clarke, Inga the Winga, Offiah and Edwards and low and behold MAURICE, who just so happened to come back following the new investment injection by Mr JJB.
Watch for Mo, if he goes then prey.

DREAM ON MATE what planet r u on did u not sell sculthorpe and harris??????????????
:angry: Yes and then look at what happened to Warrington for the next few years, obscurity !!!!!

And that will be Wigan if we are not careful !!

:angry:
primrose-n-blue

:with: Mo[/quote]DREAM ON MATE what planet r u on did u not sell sculthorpe and harris??????????????[/quote]

Too true, the club was in trouble and the owners also sold the ground just like Wigan did and low and behold the owners then sold off the remaining assets, little more than the name, contracted players, staff and debt to a new consortium.
Fortunatly recently SJM came to the rescue but our real saviour, as with Bradford, was Peter Deakin, who laid the foundations with people power and helped to save a doomed business by creating a big interest from sponsers.

Unfortunatly Wigan are held within a JJB straight jacket, he bankrolls you but that also stops you from looking for better deals.
The biggest problem you face is not Mr JJB selling you as such, but how much he will charge you to play at his stadium, if at all!!
:eh: Denis
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Wigan are looking for better deals. As I've posted twice before on here I know JJB are not planning to be the shirt sponsor next season
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Rumour had it that the Broncos wer paying 'Quins £18000 per game YEARS ago :exc:
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Will the policing of the SL game cost more if Latics go in the premierhip?
primrose-n-blue

Doveoverdave posted:
Will the policing of the SL game cost more if Latics go in the premierhip?
Latics v bolton??
I should think so, don't you?

:doz: denis