The MIGHTY JJB stadium

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
x Wigan Warrior x

The MIGHTY JJB stadium

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

I love the atmosphere of the JJB sometimes! The feeling of having one of the best stadiums in the super league ! The passion running through my body when walking up to the JJB and knowing (last season) that whoever we were playing had to play the greatest game of there life’s to beat us in this fortress (again sorry last season). But if we had to move and if we were sold out like ugly step children because of one mans short term football dream then I would still follow my team…….(cant move to Leigh though)……. All I ask is that they build US another proud and holy stadium worthy of the history and tradition of our town and game ! :wink:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
we_need_a_coach

Re: The MIGHTY JJB stadium

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: It won't happen in Wigan Borough though, they said at the time of building the JJB, no more stadia in Wigan !!

:angry:
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

it is nothing compared to what we used to have at central park!
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: Yes, that might be true, but unless you want braed and milk, you can forget that one !!

:(
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

WNAC, I would settle for bread and milk, where is the honey?
Last time I was inside the gruel was bread and water. :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.