Trevor Hemmings

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ragman

Trevor Hemmings

Post by ragman »

In view of the ongoing debate about potential buyers,and Trevor Hemmings' name being strongly linked, I'm not too worried.

Point is, if someone like TH,who could buy and sell DW is interested in the club, then logic says to me that it can't be for investment purposes.TH is a Wigan fan,and the potential for making big money out of the club just isn't big enough to make it worth his while. Let him take over if he wants, and let a new broom sweep through the place.
Doveoverdave

Re: Trevor Hemmings

Post by Doveoverdave »

Trevor Hemmings - must have more than his fair share of wonga to "buy & sell" DW.

If that's the case welcome aboard Trevor! :)
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

D-O-D, Trevor Hemmings is on a roll I think. One of his horses won the Grand National a couple of weeks ago.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
heydude

Post by heydude »

ian.birchall posted:
D-O-D, Trevor Hemmings is on a roll I think. One of his horses won the Grand National a couple of weeks ago.
do you think it might be able to play on the wing. :D
don't eat yellow snow
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

heydude posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Given a free rein, yeah, though Martin Sadler might object. He'd make a meal of Andy Hay, I suppose, and he'd go well against the Bronco's, according to the latest Gallop polls.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
heydude posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Given a free rein, yeah, though Martin Sadler might object. He'd make a meal of Andy Hay, I suppose, and he'd go well against the Bronco's, according to the latest Gallop polls.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good!

Dave
heydude

Post by heydude »

GeoffN posted:
heydude posted:
ian.birchall posted:
sometimes geoffn the old ones aren't always the best (groan) :D
don't eat yellow snow
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

GeoffN posted:
heydude posted:
ian.birchall posted:
...and he can hoof a ball :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Doveoverdave posted:
...and he can hoof a ball :D
:D