Tonight WEP !!! Fans Forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Tonight WEP !!! Fans Forum

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: These letters at last are begining to show the fans unrest, we can't keep on (as some on this board do) pretending that everything will be ok. If action is'nt taken NOW !!! it will be to late.

Doris says he is planning for next year, for gods sake this years only just started.

Support has started to rise, but it won't be sustained if the cr@p last Friday is continually repeated !!!!

WE NEED A COACH, Doris out.... and... oh I give up, if UTC come within 10 points of us tomorrow, we all might as well just accept it, we're doomed !!!!

:angry: :angry:
warrior till i die

Re: Tonight WEP !!! Fans Foru...

Post by warrior till i die »

go to bed.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
robjoenz

Re: Tonight WEP !!! Fans ...

Post by robjoenz »

warrior till i die posted:
go to bed.
:D
we_need_a_coach

:angry: Just can't think of a decent reply then, Eh, Eh !!

:angry:
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

you wrote all those letters didnt you!!!!!....admit it!!!!

being negative keeps you happy i suppose.... :lol:
maurice lindsay is a pixie
Doveoverdave

Re: Tonight WEP !!! Fans Foru...

Post by Doveoverdave »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: These letters at last are begining to show the fans unrest, we can't keep on (as some on this board do) pretending that everything will be ok. If action is'nt taken NOW !!! it will be to late.

Doris says he is planning for next year, for gods sake this years only just started.

Support has started to rise, but it won't be sustained if the cr@p last Friday is continually repeated !!!!

WE NEED A COACH, Doris out.... and... oh I give up, if UTC come within 10 points of us tomorrow, we all might as well just accept it, we're doomed !!!!

:angry: :angry:
10 POINTS More like 30. Predicted 40.

Then again I pedicted a 20 point spread against Widnes :)
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

The day you come up with a decent post, somebody might think of a decent reply. I find myself thinking of the same things to say to you but think what's the point when you're only gonna say the same back.
So, you've got tomorrows match covered now haven't you. If we win by only 10 points we're doomed, if we lose obviously we're doomed but if we win by more than 10 we're most likely going to be doomed? What will please you tomorrow?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Mrs Lam I have never posted anywhere that we are doomed. However I expect a Wigan team ANY Wigan team to hammer lower division football.

You may not agree with the sentiments of many on here that post what you percieve to be negative, but any fair minded poster will have to admit that some extremely pertinent points have been raised whithin (admitedly) a lot of hot air.

I'll will be satisfied with being in the hat for the next draw - and believe we can win by a margin of 30 or so. Does this mean I believe the team to be of more ability than you? Doubt that.

Hope your home work is of a higher standard than you ability understand matters about RL and Wigan in particular. :)
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Doveoverdave posted:
Mrs Lam I have never posted anywhere that we are doomed. However I expect a Wigan team ANY Wigan team to hammer lower division football.

You may not agree with the sentiments of many on here that post what you percieve to be negative, but any fair minded poster will have to admit that some extremely pertinent points have been raised whithin (admitedly) a lot of hot air.

I'll will be satisfied with being in the hat for the next draw - and believe we can win by a margin of 30 or so. Does this mean I believe the team to be of more ability than you? Doubt that.

Hope your home work is of a higher standard than you ability understand matters about RL and Wigan in particular. :)
i hope her homework is of a higher standard than your grammer :D
we_need_a_coach

MrsLam posted:
The day you come up with a decent post, somebody might think of a decent reply. I find myself thinking of the same things to say to you but think what's the point when you're only gonna say the same back.
So, you've got tomorrows match covered now haven't you. If we win by only 10 points we're doomed, if we lose obviously we're doomed but if we win by more than 10 we're most likely going to be doomed? What will please you tomorrow?
:angry: You talking to me ?
the majority of my postings have been factual, topics raised are still being discussed, would you rather just come on here and tickle tackle, (and just in case Betts is on here, thats nothing to do with TicTacs) complementing each other on how well we have played (even if we stunk) pretending that alls well at the Warriors, when most of us know the real situation, we are in dis array !!!

True fans will always speak their minds, how else can we be heard, when we are happy, we should let the club know, when we are not ditto.

To stand and watch what is happening, and say nothing is worse than over reacting, big club in all sports are currently falling down their leagues, we must not let this happen at Wigan, your appathy will be the end of a great club !!
Make yourself heard !!!!