Tonight WEP !!! Fans Forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
heydude

Re: Tonight WEP !!! Fans Foru...

Post by heydude »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: These letters at last are begining to show the fans unrest, we can't keep on (as some on this board do) pretending that everything will be ok.
this has got to be a joke when have you pretended everything is ok.
don't eat yellow snow
MrsLam

Re: Tonight WEP !!! Fans ...

Post by MrsLam »

the majority of my postings have been factual, topics raised are still being discussed, would you rather just come on here and tickle tackle, (and just in case Betts is on here, thats nothing to do with TicTacs) complementing each other on how well we have played (even if we stunk) pretending that alls well at the Warriors, when most of us know the real situation, we are in dis array !!!

True fans will always speak their minds, how else can we be heard, when we are happy, we should let the club know, when we are not ditto.

To stand and watch what is happening, and say nothing is worse than over reacting, big club in all sports are currently falling down their leagues, we must not let this happen at Wigan, your appathy will be the end of a great club !!
Make yourself heard !!!!
So I'm not a true fan for not being negative?
Listen, if I think someone has played badly or I think we've played badly as a team in general then I'll say so, I've never held back from my true opinion on here but I refuse to see everything as a bad thing. I'll tell you a fact.
If we lose tonight you'll whinge, if we win you'll whinge so what can Wigan do for you tonight?

Talking about how well any one player has played is not tickle tackle, it's talking about how well a player has played...if they haven't had a bad game would you rather we just ignore them and whinge about someone who may have played sh***? That's what I'm understanding from you. You've not praised one player this season once, I don't expect to ever hear you praise them but not because they haven't played well, because they aren't Boston, Edwards, Bell or Gregory that doesn't mean they aren't worth of praise if they play well.

We all know you're not happy but voicing your opinions on here will do nothing because I really don't expect that Mo or DW will be sat there on their laptops on a Wigan Fans message board. If you want to whinge and be heard by someone who can make a difference then go permanently tie yourself to DWs car/plane (please)

I would say you are dodging around subjects rather than me, all we've heard from you is that you don't like Mo and all our players are crap. if you read back over my last 1600 odd posts you will see I have covered many aspects of this game and Wigan and Idon't tink any post has ever been the same until you joined this board.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
if you read back over my last 1600 odd posts you will see I have covered many aspects of this game and Wigan and Idon't tink any post has ever been the same until you joined this board.
Very true! :wink: Few people can bring the cooking of lettuce into a rugby context, for example!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

GeoffN posted:
MrsLam posted:
if you read back over my last 1600 odd posts you will see I have covered many aspects of this game and Wigan and Idon't tink any post has ever been the same until you joined this board.
Very true! :wink: Few people can bring the cooking of lettuce into a rugby context, for example!
Lettuce Leave Cabbage Cook

It's been an education!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Joanne2809 posted:
WNAC, do you class yourself as a TRUE fan ?? I dont !! all doom and gloom !! If we win by 10 points tonight..so be it WE WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone we should just ignore WNAC and give him no more replies !
:( Another Ivory tower sitter, with rose tinted glasses, if we scrape a win over UTC, it just shows everyone what direction we are going !!
:angry:
Yes wnac it does show the direction we are going. To the next round of the cup.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Waterside Glens posted:
i hope her homework is of a higher standard than your grammer :D [/quote]

Well your grammar is inacurrate and your spelling!! so maybe look @ the English dictionary before critisizing others.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

wigan are not playing well but you have to be patient.the team will get better and the results will follow. whats the point of being at the top of the table today? what do you win for that? ill be ok with wigan being top or second after the last game. its the play offs that are important not the leauge. playing bad first half of the season isnt the end of the world it just feels like it. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

GeoffN posted:

:lol: I did actually make it Wigan related though just like the dodgy chip pan Wigan chips!

Oooh we've had some fun times on here...just not recently :( Is there no way of deleting users like there is to delete messages?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!