Unbelievable

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
up the junction

Unbelievable

Post by up the junction »

I can't believe the usual armchair coaches on here, already calling for Wanes head after the first game of the season.I know it's a forum and a place for people to voice there views but come on give it a rest.Same people time after time thinking they no better than the staff ,some on here post for postings sake and then belittle anyone who disagrees with them.I've read these forums for years and the same old I know best attitude is ,well UNBELIEVABLE. Why not look at last night's positives as well,i know we should have won but it was the first game of the season after all .What about the performances of George and Logan ,fantastic in my opinion .Some just THINK they know better than most of us and really need to deflate there egos.
up the junction

Re: Unbelievable

Post by up the junction »

Don't know how to edit my Original post but I've just got to ask,What the hell is Waneball ?????? Is it a different way to play Rugby league ????? or is it just something else the moaners have made up ,because I've looked in the dictionary and I can't find it. :wink: :wink:
menpond

Post by menpond »

There is a feeling that all is not well at the club. Time will tell.
mp
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

should at least give it 5 games before judgement is passed
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:should at least give it 5 games before judgement is passed
We have played 5 games already. For those who want Wane as coach there really is no need to worry. IL will not sack him. Noble exemplifies that, IL kept him till the bitter end rather than pay out his contract. So you have Wane for what another 3 years :eusa12:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

up the junction wrote:Don't know how to edit my Original post but I've just got to ask,What the hell is Waneball ?????? Is it a different way to play Rugby league ????? or is it just something else the moaners have made up ,because I've looked in the dictionary and I can't find it. :wink: :wink:
Different game plans have names associated with the coach that practices them. Wazzaball is one example.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

up the junction wrote:I can't believe the usual armchair coaches on here, already calling for Wanes head after the first game of the season.I know it's a forum and a place for people to voice there views but come on give it a rest.Same people time after time thinking they no better than the staff ,some on here post for postings sake and then belittle anyone who disagrees with them.I've read these forums for years and the same old I know best attitude is ,well UNBELIEVABLE. Why not look at last night's positives as well,i know we should have won but it was the first game of the season after all .What about the performances of George and Logan ,fantastic in my opinion .Some just THINK they know better than most of us and really need to deflate there egos.
I would think it would be somewhat silly to look upon positives when Wigan RLFC have failed to beat a team that spent most of the game at 12 men and then lacking their captain/best player/Key playmaker. The draw last night/the shambolic effort was on a par with the 2 successive 70 plus defeats under Millward.

Abject failure in 2014, an abysmal start to 2015 IS CAUSE FOR CONCERN. It is never about one-upmanship, it is about wanting Wigan to be as successful as possible and living up to our great heritage. The worst thing anybody can do it pretend. Plenty in the 1970's did just that and kept their heads buried in the ground. We know what happened then. We have 3 years of a coach who is at Wigan RLFC during what should be a halcyon period. Nothing last forever but you maximise the great times which is what we are currently failing to do under the stewardship of Wane.

Wigan managed it under the gang of 4, Bradford managed it as the Bulls, Saints managed it, Leeds have managed it. NOW SHOULD BE OUR TIME.
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

Just for my memory. Did 12 man Widnes not give the wire a beating last year?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cpwigan wrote:
We have played 5 games already. For those who want Wane as coach there really is no need to worry. IL will not sack him. Noble exemplifies that, IL kept him till the bitter end rather than pay out his contract. So you have Wane for what another 3 years :eusa12:
Friendlies don't count imo, if after 5 league games we are still playing as we were yesterday then i as others will probably agree that something needs to be done, we have started the season off badly before and come good
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

As i said last night the players were more at fault last night than anyone else. Lack of desire when we had a man advantage was awful. We stopped playing and it cost us.