Attendance Vs Broncos

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Blackpool_Pie

Attendance Vs Broncos

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Anyone any idea what is expected? I hear the south stand will be emoty but the north has loads of groupon tickets sold.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Attendance Vs Broncos

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I guess 15,000 although the club say they are expecting 20,000.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Id say about 18k.
IN WANE WE TRUST
mr benn

Post by mr benn »

Can I have a shilling on 14,344 ? :wink:
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

mr benn wrote:Can I have a shilling on 14,344 ? :wink:
Yes.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I read that 15k had already been sold. It would be funny if we got more than Saints...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

World Club Series Tickets Smash Through 15,000

Tickets for the eagerly anticipated World Club Series showdown between Wigan Warriors and Brisbane Broncos at the DW Stadium on Saturday evening have smashed through the 15,000 mark.

A bumper crowd will roar the Warriors on as they do battle with the Broncos in Game 2 of the inaugural World Club Series.

The Series sees three English Super League and three Australian NRL clubs go head to head in what is being billed the ‘Ryder Cup of Rugby League'.

Wigan forward John Bateman said: "Having played against Sydney Roosters last year I know just how much these games mean to the Wigan fans. It was incredible that 4,000 people travelled to support us in Sydney and I'm really excited to hear that the Wigan fans are once again getting behind us in this game. We owe the fans a special performance this week for all their support and I really hope we can do them proud on Saturday night."

Joel Tomkins played in the last game between Wigan and an Australian side at the DW when the Warriors hosted St George Illawarra in 2011.

Joel said: "Although we didn't win that game it is one that will live long in the memory because of the incredible atmosphere that night. The roar when we came out was deafening and these types of games don't come around very often. The lads are determined to get one over on the Australians and get the win this weekend."

With a massive crowd expected fans are urged to pre-buy their tickets for this special event, although good seats still remain and their is good availability in the popular South Stand. Tickets for the World Club Series game against Brisbane Broncos are on sale from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, the Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 and online by clicking here.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... jYbbMJJ.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
exiled

Post by exiled »

Got mine through email today. South Stand, Row L, Seats 77, 78 & 79.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

From the looks of it the South Stand will be half (at least) empty and the Wests will be near capacity.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Apparently approaching the 18k mark. Still a huge amount of seats available in the south stand.