Rock Bottom

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Uncle Fester

Rock Bottom

Post by Uncle Fester »

Last week after the Widnes match I stated that this team is the worst since the one relegated many moons ago. I now must sincerely apologise to that team as I have just witnessed the poorest Wigan performance I have ever seen. This is my opinion and one which I am aloud to have contrary to the belief of some on this forum. The officials and players puff their chests out and take all the praise showered on them when we win so they must be willing to take the criticism when they play like a shower of s*!t. The worrying thing is, these performances are no longer “one off’s� or “blips� but week in week out, in fact it’s the good performances that are the “one off’s�.
Excuses:-
INJURES...........yes

REF...............possibly

UTC ARE A GOOD SIDE..........bol*!cks

WEATHER......no way, they are the ones used to playing in the sunshine

WE NEED A COACH.........don’t want to go there

Anyway put the rose coloured specs on and bring it on.
:eusa17:
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
MrsLam

Re: Rock Bottom

Post by MrsLam »

There is no excuse for tonight other than pure laziness. Until the last few minutes when they realised they were in trouble, that team did not want to play out of their skins, they didn't look like they wanted to win any cup. Fair enough if the fans give up on any hope of glory but for the team to do so is unacceptable.

Somebody needs to get these lads in shape quickly. That was supposed to be an easy match...what happens when we get Leeds or Saints? Even Widnes if they know they have a chance of winning a cup. Not happy at all.

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
POPEY

Post by POPEY »

:( I did not go tonite I could not face it after last week (working late anyhoo!) but we have got to be as shite as we have ever been in living memory ! we demolished this lot not so long ago and I am not having it from all the usual ostriches on this site that UTC have improved!! cack ! we are dire I see a relegation battle between us,widnes and leigh unless we do something asap! - think I`m having a laugh? wait and see! I thought as you did we were at our worst against widnes - I think it is yet to come!
wigans chosen few
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

MrsLam posted:
There is no excuse for tonight other than pure laziness. Until the last few minutes when they realised they were in trouble, that team did not want to play out of their skins, they didn't look like they wanted to win any cup. Fair enough if the fans give up on any hope of glory but for the team to do so is unacceptable.

Somebody needs to get these lads in shape quickly. That was supposed to be an easy match...what happens when we get Leeds or Saints? Even Widnes if they know they have a chance of winning a cup. Not happy at all.
:angry: Hate to say this but,...I TOLD YOU SO!!!

WE NEED A COACH, now perhaps you will believe me !!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
AFTER TWENTY YEARS OF WATCHING WIGAN RL.......R.I.P. :angry:
maurice lindsay is a pixie
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ridiculous. You support your team through thick and thin if you're true as you say. Ancient and loyal.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
POPEY

Post by POPEY »

:angry: how about 30 nfp here we come
wigans chosen few
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

we_need_a_coach posted:

:angry: Hate to say this but,...I TOLD YOU SO!!!

WE NEED A COACH, now perhaps you will believe me !!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
haha :D "I told you so"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

POPEY posted:
:( I did not go tonite I could not face it after last week (working late anyhoo!) but we have got to be as shite as we have ever been in living memory ! we demolished this lot not so long ago and I am not having it from all the usual ostriches on this site that UTC have improved!! cack ! we are dire I see a relegation battle between us,widnes and leigh unless we do something asap! - think I`m having a laugh? wait and see! I thought as you did we were at our worst against widnes - I think it is yet to come!
You may know this already, but apparently UTC had 5 missing tonight - truly beggars belief what score it could have been :(
mario

Post by mario »

How about a little credit for how well UTC played tonight rather than slagging your own team off!