Cold Light of Day !!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Cold Light of Day !!

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: What was all that, last night ? I am still in shock. After a few phone calls last night, it seems quite a few people are now utterly downhearted, IMO we should organise petitions, and possibly a StHelens type pitch sit in !

How low do we need to sink, before sometype of action is taken to arrest this alarming slide.
If we play like that against an emerging Warringten side we will be anialated, it will be a cricket score, perhaps thats the answer, all our lads should pack in RL and take up cricket, it will certainly be more entertaining then what was served up last night !

Come on people act before it's to late, write to the papers, write to Betts & Doris, e-mail anyone who might make a difference, do anything, but do something !!

:(
heydude

Re: Cold Light of Day !!

Post by heydude »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: What was all that, last night ? I am still in shock. After a few phone calls last night, it seems quite a few people are now utterly downhearted, IMO we should organise petitions, and possibly a StHelens type pitch sit in !

How low do we need to sink, before sometype of action is taken to arrest this alarming slide.
If we play like that against an emerging Warringten side we will be anialated, it will be a cricket score, perhaps thats the answer, all our lads should pack in RL and take up cricket, it will certainly be more entertaining then what was served up last night !

Come on people act before it's to late, write to the papers, write to Betts & Doris, e-mail anyone who might make a difference, do anything, but do something !!

WNAC can you supply us with addresses to which we can send the letters to,which email address to use and which person who can make a difference please.
don't eat yellow snow
we_need_a_coach

:( Now this one may be a little difficult for some people out there, but you are going to have to use your own intelligence/ commonsense !

It's not that difficult, ever heard of Yell.co, Google etc, now see that was'nt difficult was it !!
heydude

Post by heydude »

was just asking thats all don't get all tetchy on me. :eusa9:
don't eat yellow snow
we_need_a_coach

:conf: Sorry !

:wink:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

heydude posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

WNAC can you supply us with addresses to which we can send the letters to,which email address to use and which person who can make a difference please.
I have written to Maurice Lindsay in the past - and had a reply. You just write to him at the club c/o the JJB etc. The address is not hard to find. Mark the letter private and he will get to see it.

Dave
heydude

Post by heydude »

DaveO posted:
heydude posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

I have written to Maurice Lindsay in the past - and had a reply. You just write to him at the club c/o the JJB etc. The address is not hard to find. Mark the letter private and he will get to see it.

Dave
Cheers dave
don't eat yellow snow
heydude

Post by heydude »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf: Sorry !

:wink:
apology accepted WNAC :D
don't eat yellow snow
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

At present I believe one of the main problems is the uncertainty surrounding the clubs future, mainly concerning any form of takeover.

How can the club plan for the future if we don't even know whether the present owners will be in control next season.

Therefore, I would like to see Mr Whelan give a deadline with regards to any proposed takeover of the club.

At least then he will be able to see whether any of the parties involved are willing to back up their interest.

Frustrating for all of the supporters, but until this matter is sorted out there is no point trying to solve the rest of the clubs problems.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

we_need_a_coach posted:

...maybe you could hire... The A Team!