Doris must Go

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Black Pearl

Doris must Go

Post by The Black Pearl »

It has become apparent that Doris must leave the club immediately. His signings over the recent years have left the club in the postion it now finds itself on it's arse. I cannot believe that we can only win in the last minute against a bunch of part time onion sellers. The so called experienced players show no leadership and the young lads are just that young lads. I am at the end of my tether not with the club because I bleed cherry and white but with the people who are running the club. Lets hope we have a take over and restore some pride into our glorious club.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
we_need_a_coach

Re: Doris must Go

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:) Hear hear, Doris has just been on Wish, says it's the worst performance for 15 years, WE KNOW THAT DORIS !!

He really has to go. And take Betts with him !!!

:wink:
The Black Pearl

What I can't beleive is the story about Doris going to OZ for next years recruitments. PLEASE SEND SOMEONE WHO CAN PICK A DECENT PLAYER. I am just so angry I can't put it into words.
Special K

Post by Special K »

Im with the Black Pearl get rid of Doris. I read he is looking already for signings for next season. Will they meet his criteria :-
1. Over 30 (The Older the better)
2. Past medical problems ie Dodgy Shoulder
3. Someone who sees Wigan as a place to retire and bleed us dry of money.

Praise the lord for Doris what would we do with out him :D
The Black Pearl

Nice to have support. What you say Special K is spot on. The oversea's signings we have had recently have been exactly what you have said. Exception to the rule Brett Dallas.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Special K posted:
Im with the Black Pearl get rid of Doris. I read he is looking already for signings for next season. Will they meet his criteria :-

In football they have a fund set-up for past professionals that have little money, a sort of pension fund. In RL Maurice has a similar thing going, a kind of final salary payment and recouperation fund!
The Black Pearl

robjoenz posted:
Special K posted:

In football they have a fund set-up for past professionals that have little money, a sort of pension fund. In RL Maurice has a similar thing going, a kind of final salary payment and recouperation fund!
Here Here
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

The Black Pearl posted:
Nice to have support. What you say Special K is spot on. The oversea's signings we have had recently have been exactly what you have said. Exception to the rule Brett Dallas.
and lam
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

You thinking of a petition or something or just expressing opinion? He might go anyway...
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
El Rifle

Post by El Rifle »

whats the point sacking doris? his hands are tied with an iminent takeover. He should have recruited more in the off season yes but he has made a lot of good signings for us - remember he is not the coach. Although they havent played well for us i was excited when i heard Danny orr was coming to us, and Moran. he has brought in guys like Craig smith, Dallas, carney, lam, renouf - his only problem is he hasnt recruited enough.

The team are playin bad because we have a bad coach, ive said it from the start. Betts' best attribute is motivating his team to tackle, but the same speech every week will wear off after a while. A new coach and add some players....why bother sacking Doris? what difference will it make?