200 th post

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: 200 th post

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Well just tell her Fraggle, "listen love, I'd prefer you to wear gold shorts than cook"
Gold probably clashes with her skin colour. I won't lower the tone any further and suggest she's looks better without any shorts... :inlo:
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
u must be bent sorry mate no offence meant :conf:
Not at all bent, it's just my tastes in women are a bit more exotic than these manufactured pop tarts (my good lady is Taiwanese). But then, my musical tastes are somewhat more exotic than the manufactured claptrap they inflict on the world. Kylie might have those gold shorts, but I get to enjoy proper Chinese food and I know which appeals to me more!
ever one to there own mate :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
MrsLam posted:
I think she's a munchkin and I'm not jealous ONE BIT....ahem :D

I was chuffed the other month cause I'd been teling everyone I'm 5ft10 but found out I was only 5 8", best bloody day of my life, I'm a dwarf :D:D:D
he is seen him
I'd class a dwarf as being below 3ft, like Kylie. Apologies if Smurf the Drummer Boy ever sees this (assuming he's still in the land of the living!)
he his seen him
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
MrsLam posted:
Well just tell her Fraggle, "listen love, I'd prefer you to wear gold shorts than cook"
Gold probably clashes with her skin colour. I won't lower the tone any further and suggest she's looks better without any shorts... :inlo:
she does on the right site but not here :eh:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
Fraggle posted:
MrsLam posted:
I was thinking of my other half without shorts, not Kylie. I'm pretty sure my other half's ar*e isn't on any site on the internet.

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
Fraggle posted: Gold probably clashes with her skin colour. I won't lower the tone any further and suggest she's looks better without any shorts... :inlo:
I was thinking of my other half without shorts, not Kylie. I'm pretty sure my other half's ar*e isn't on any site on the internet.
u sure mate if u find diffrent let us all no :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thanx 4 celabrating my 200th post with me went further than i thought good chat about rugby ,kylie,fraggles misses ass but i have to go get ready now put my cowboy put fit :wink: come on kylie

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
come on kylie
Well, as you suggeted we've watched a bit. About 5 minutes. Comments such as "she's so thin she looks like the undead", "her voice is dreadful" and "why do people talk about her bottom, she hasn't got one!" were made, and not by me. My good lady couldn't think of any reason for why Kylie is popular, and she didn't seem surprised at my lack of interest in the Aussie dwarf. Wonder if Kylie's related to Alfie Langer?

[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
Gordon doesn't wear his gold suit any more (since BC tried to squeeze into it!)...the trousers would cut down into shorts!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

nothing wrong with kylie,s ass.she may not be the best singer or the best looking chick on the planet but she has a nice ass.for good looking chicks try kate beckinsdale ooooooh.
btw the best things in life come in small packages(had to say that the wifes only 5 ft small :D