200 th post

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

200 th post

Post by mike binder »

thank u 4 your congratulations maybe a good reasonn to grab a beer :eusa3:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
HappyHooker

Re: 200 th post

Post by HappyHooker »

mike binder posted:
thank u 4 your congratulations maybe a good reasonn to grab a beer :eusa3:
:D Well done pal. Have five for me! :wink:
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

another one, so soon? my god man, clam down with the postings, you'll have us all drunk the rate your going :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:lol: mrs carney slowly very slowly catching u :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

shall we have a beer for all my posts, have never celebrated them :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:lol: remember the sex queen of pop on 2 night 9 0clock on channel 4 great fantastic show not to be missed kylie :inlo:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
:lol: remember the sex queen of pop on 2 night 9 0clock on channel 4 great fantastic show not to be missed kylie :inlo:
Forgive me if I go and watch some paint drying instead. The words Kylie and sexy have never fitted into the same sentence for me, dwarf-like (making even me look tall!) stick insects have never been to my tastes, or maybe it was just the memory of her being in Neighbours has put me off for life? There are far better Aussie singers than her, who don't need to wear skimpy clothes to distract you from the fact the songs are cr@p.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

mike binder posted:
shame i'll be sat in my garden measuring how much grass grows per minute, maybe i shouldnt tape it :doz:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
Forgive me if I go and watch some paint drying instead. The words Kylie and sexy have never fitted into the same sentence for me, dwarf-like (making even me look tall!) stick insects have never been to my tastes, or maybe it was just the memory of her being in Neighbours has put me off for life? There are far better Aussie singers than her, who don't need to wear skimpy clothes to distract you from the fact the songs are cr@p.
my wife went with that opinion watch it tonight u may be plesently surprised then come on later tell me what u think mate :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
mike binder posted:
shame i'll be sat in my garden measuring how much grass grows per minute, maybe i shouldnt tape it :doz:
plz watch then tell me wat u think u will enjoy her male dancers in the shower :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME