who do we want

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

who do we want

Post by mike binder »

who do we want in the next round toulouse sounds good then in semis players back if we win then the future looks bright sts get leeds hull get london challenge cupfinal here we come a little positive thinking does no harm to ne 1 just thought id cheer u all up a little not impossible yet
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Re: who do we want

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
who do we want in the next round toulouse sounds good then in semis players back if we win then the future looks bright sts get leeds hull get london challenge cupfinal here we come a little positive thinking does no harm to ne 1 just thought id cheer u all up a little not impossible yet
To be honest, I'd like a tough draw next time, even if it means the end of our interest in the cup. Otherwise, if we keep with the easy stuff I can see us getting to the semis or the final, on television, and getting absolutely annihiliated, very publically in front of the nation. Hopefully a lucky win against UTC will already be ringing alarm bells in the club, but a 60 point defeat to, say, Leeds should really force some changes. Playing as we are at the moment, I can't see us being a very attractive prospect for the BBC cameras in the next round!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
To be honest, I'd like a tough draw next time, even if it means the end of our interest in the cup. Otherwise, if we keep with the easy stuff I can see us getting to the semis or the final, on television, and getting absolutely annihiliated, very publically in front of the nation. Hopefully a lucky win against UTC will already be ringing alarm bells in the club, but a 60 point defeat to, say, Leeds should really force some changes. Playing as we are at the moment, I can't see us being a very attractive prospect for the BBC cameras in the next round!
v good point never looked at it like that getting hammerd by leeds at cardiff we might as well get that out the way
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Blondes Have More Fun

Post by Blondes Have More Fun »

If we play that bad again we don`t want anyone.Last night could be the highlight of our season.
Hull,Leeds or Saints will embarrass us,no excuses left. :angry: :angry:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

what about leigh toulose and widnes theyl beat us 2

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

We had an easy route to the final last year, except maybe an average warrington side in the semi, Saints beat us easily in the final.

If that happens this year and we face Saints again or Leeds or even Hull, we will get embarrased.