Multiple Quotes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Multiple Quotes

Post by josie andrews »

Can posters please refrain from quoting multiple threads?

You can just highlight the particular piece you are replying to instead of several quotes where the reader has to scroll down nearly a full page to get to the reply then has to read every quote to see what that reply is in answer to!

Thank you
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Re: Multiple Quotes

Post by cpwigan »

The constant posting of the club news in the forums instead of posting it as news is a greater priority.
RJ

Post by RJ »

Well said Jose. I for one am sick of looking through volumes of diatribe to get to the point.Lets hope you get some sensible response.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cpwigan wrote:The constant posting of the club news in the forums instead of posting it as news is a greater priority.
:thum:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:The constant posting of the club news in the forums instead of posting it as news is a greater priority.
You can't comment on news if it's in the news forum!!

And FYI not everyone reads the news forum!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

You can comment on news in the news section. There should be a link next to each story.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Josie's news items come in useful for many reasons fixture changes, travelling, U19's etc how any one can have an issue surprises me.

It's not hard to trim the quote section manually if you know it annoys some people. Board etiquette
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

josie andrews wrote:
And FYI not everyone reads the news forum!
I for one very rarely read anything other than the forums, so appreciate the news items posted here to keep me informed.
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote:You can comment on news in the news section. There should be a link next to each story.
Thank you Mike, I never realised that.

Apologies
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

What I would like to know is how one person can be on the website all times of the day with opinions, many of which are on the same theme.

Especially, when most have other and better things to do, like going out to work!