Gelling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Gelling

Post by josie andrews »

Went into Wigan for a haircut yesterday went past Cash Converters & saw a BMX bike in the window. Went in, bought it, rode to the game on it then rode home after the game!

This boy is daft as a brush!! :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Gelling

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:Went into Wigan for a haircut yesterday went past Cash Converters & saw a BMX bike in the window. Went in, bought it, rode to the game on it then rode home after the game!

This boy is daft as a brush!! :lol: :lol:
It shows on the field!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Brilliant! Let's just hope it's not stolen like half the stuff in those type of shops!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Give me a player like Gelling with a fantastic attitude over a player with more natural ability with a terrible attitude any day of the week! I would prefer a player with both mind like Carmont but they don't come around to often. I still think Gelling would make a fantastic 2nd rower!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
menpond

Post by menpond »

He is not letting us down at centre ,but go for the second row. Get his head straight.
mp
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

On his way home, he went past a relatives home where they were having a house warming after the game, he got off his bike & joined in :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Give me a player like Gelling with a fantastic attitude over a player with more natural ability with a terrible attitude any day of the week! I would prefer a player with both mind like Carmont but they don't come around to often. I still think Gelling would make a fantastic 2nd rower!!
So why do we keep playing him at centre when he has no idea how to perform in that position? I agree with what you say about his drive and determination but that should not guarantee him a place.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Give me a player like Gelling with a fantastic attitude over a player with more natural ability with a terrible attitude any day of the week! I would prefer a player with both mind like Carmont but they don't come around to often. I still think Gelling would make a fantastic 2nd rower!!
So why do we keep playing him at centre when he has no idea how to perform in that position? I agree with what you say about his drive and determination but that should not guarantee him a place.
I agree he is very frustrating but with Charnley injured, Gildart not ready, Thornley injured, what else can we do?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Plays like a second row and strength to prove it but centre he is'nt.He proved a hand full going forward just rubbish in his distribution and greedy to boot.But I like him.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
I agree he is very frustrating but with Charnley injured, Gildart not ready, Thornley injured, what else can we do?
Joel Tomkins and switch Gelling to 2nd row