Lance: I may quit Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Lance: I may quit Saints

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Lance: I may quit Saints

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Ben Flower's fault?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

It'll suit all those turkeys on Redvee, they hounded Eastmond out of the club, Jamie Foster was the next whipping boy and (apart from his 'heroics' at G.F. last year,) Hohaia has been pilloried, slaughtered, slandered and hated by them. The same people are posting on a thread re Flower and another about S.W. It's got to be the most vitriolic and obscene content posted, I'm surprised the site admin don't clamp down on this. In a way, Hohaia will be well out of it, he won't have a shedful of fond memories from St Helens.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Ben Flower's fault?
Probably Wane's.

:wink:
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

bill.inger wrote:It'll suit all those turkeys on Redvee, they hounded Eastmond out of the club, Jamie Foster was the next whipping boy and (apart from his 'heroics' at G.F. last year,) Hohaia has been pilloried, slaughtered, slandered and hated by them. The same people are posting on a thread re Flower and another about S.W. It's got to be the most vitriolic and obscene content posted, I'm surprised the site admin don't clamp down on this. In a way, Hohaia will be well out of it, he won't have a shedful of fond memories from St Helens.
Saints are slagging off their players?! They want to come across here and see how its done properly!! The SH!TE some people write on here about our players is shameful :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

PaulC wrote: Saints are slagging off their players?! They want to come across here and see how its done properly!! The SH!TE some people write on here about our players is shameful :roll:
:lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Its so true though Josie

I try to not get involved in all the b!tching about players.

Ok so some have better nights than others, and sometimes they have complete shockers, but thats the game. All teams are the same as are all managers.

The only time I tend to come on here is mid week when the B!tching about the previous weeks game has calmed down :roll:

In all fairness we have some very knowledgeable people on this forum who know their stuff, have their own views (that everyone is entitled to) but they are also (some of them) the same people who slag Waney of for complementing the players one minute and slagging them off the next and yet thats exactly what lots of people do here.

Im so happy to blindly support wigan regardless to how we play and take the rough with the smooth :cool:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

PaulC wrote:
bill.inger wrote:It'll suit all those turkeys on Redvee, they hounded Eastmond out of the club, Jamie Foster was the next whipping boy and (apart from his 'heroics' at G.F. last year,) Hohaia has been pilloried, slaughtered, slandered and hated by them. The same people are posting on a thread re Flower and another about S.W. It's got to be the most vitriolic and obscene content posted, I'm surprised the site admin don't clamp down on this. In a way, Hohaia will be well out of it, he won't have a shedful of fond memories from St Helens.
Saints are slagging off their players?! They want to come across here and see how its done properly!! The SH!TE some people write on here about our players is shameful :roll:
If somethings worth doing, do it right :thum:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am just astounded how Lance and his wife over came homesickness. Hope my post passes the Paul C happy clapometer test :doz:
markill

Post by markill »

Had he ever been given a fair run at saints? Seems he's been pushed out for plenty of poorer ball players to get a go in the halves ever since he came over.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod