hooker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cow yeds

hooker

Post by cow yeds »

are we a better team when Logan comes on? personally i think we are.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: hooker

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

As much as Logan has improved recently, in no way are we better without MM!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He has definitely improved. His passing is better than Mickey's but overall I would opt for MM.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:He has definitely improved. His passing is better than Mickey's but overall I would opt for MM.
Agreed think Logan has just got himself another season at least before he can push MM. MM for me is a legend in the making. Not pretty to watch but the toughest player in SL and a player we rely on.

Logan has improved greatly from his time in Salford.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

As long as MM is fit - he will still be the beat. What is impressive is how Logan went on loan and used the time to change his game. His speed of pass is the key. What's also useful is that when we spell MM - Logan is a different type of hooker so the oppo have a new problem to deal with.
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

Southern Softy wrote:As long as MM is fit - he will still be the beat. What is impressive is how Logan went on loan and used the time to change his game. His speed of pass is the key. What's also useful is that when we spell MM - Logan is a different type of hooker so the oppo have a new problem to deal with.

We need a class 9 and 7 We have in the class in the three quarters and at 6 and next season Sam at full back. A competent goal kicker would complete the team. I'm sure the. Talent is already in the club
TrueBlueWarrior

Slim Jim wrote:
Southern Softy wrote:As long as MM is fit - he will still be the beat. What is impressive is how Logan went on loan and used the time to change his game. His speed of pass is the key. What's also useful is that when we spell MM - Logan is a different type of hooker so the oppo have a new problem to deal with.

We need a class 9 and 7 We have in the three quarters and next season Sam at full back. A competent goal kicker would complete the team. I'm sure the. Talent is already in the club
We have a class 9 he is called Mickey Mac and we have a class 7 he is called George Williams!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:

We need a class 9 and 7 We have in the three quarters and next season Sam at full back. A competent goal kicker would complete the team. I'm sure the. Talent is already in the club
We have a class 9 he is called Mickey Mac and we have a class 7 he is called George Williams!!
I agree about George come to think about he could be our answer for a creative 9
TrueBlueWarrior

Slim Jim wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:
I agree about George come to think about he could be our answer for a creative 9
Do you not think we create enough with MM and LT as hookers?
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

Obviously not which a competent reader should glean from the my post which prompted your query :lol: LT is a great prospect tho'