Sky sports camera angles

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Sky sports camera angles

Post by Firestarter »

Did anyone pick up on how terrible the camera angles were last night? I'm sorry but I pay good money to watch more or less every SL game they screen but the constant zoom in zoom outs can spoil it.theres is nothing better than watching a flyer like Burgess in full flow seeing him accelerate away from the defence until BOOM the big close up takes the gloss of this and ruins the try.i remember getting pissed with the bbc for this but sky should no better.also take a leaf out of the Aussies book and stop showing pointless incidents once the game is underway.we miss so much with this and the constant close ups of the coaches expressions.im not saying don't do this but just tame it down a bit.after all it's about what happens on the field which is why going to the match live will always beat TV viewing 100%
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
bill.inger

Re: Sky sports camera angles

Post by bill.inger »

If you'd been at the game with us, you would have seen their cameramen trotting all over the pitch. What about that Warrington trainer or whatever , dressed in yellow top, grey britches tucked in his socks and No 4 on his back. He spent more time on the field than some players.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

What's happened to the 3D coverage of Super League?? It soon fizzled out!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:What's happened to the 3D coverage of Super League?? It soon fizzled out!
Never hear anything about any 3D footage of anything now. Maybe the fad has fizzled out?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
josie andrews wrote:What's happened to the 3D coverage of Super League?? It soon fizzled out!
Never hear anything about any 3D footage of anything now. Maybe the fad has fizzled out?
Odd times I've seen films, Disney & some wildlife programmes but no sport!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

3D TV crap fad in the 80's, crap fad now :lol:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

markill wrote:
It needs the TVs to be viewed without glasses to fully take off IMO.There are ones about but they are very expensive. Might happen in the next year or so.