my team lineup in 2016

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
eccywarrior

my team lineup in 2016

Post by eccywarrior »

Sam tomkins
Charnley
Sarginson
Gelling
Manfredi
Hampshire
Williams
Flower
Micky mc
Mossop
Farrell
J tomkins
Bateman or lockers

Subs
Smith
Clubb
Sutton
Tautai

If i missed any i will rectify.

My choice of hb will probably suprise a few people but reason i have picked hampshire and williams is they have played togeather in u19s and linked up well imo and while there young i believe we have a great future with these 2 in that position.
IN WANE WE TRUST
medlocke

Re: my team lineup in 2016

Post by medlocke »

Is it the off season already :lol:
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

:lol: just thought id put it out there now.
IN WANE WE TRUST
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

looking at that line up i wonder if anyone else will be brought in? would like at one more player, some one like Bryan Fletcher or Quinten Pongia, an old head with plenty of experience and a guiding hand so to speak
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

medlocke wrote:looking at that line up i wonder if anyone else will be brought in? would like at one more player, some one like Bryan Fletcher or Quinten Pongia, an old head with plenty of experience and a guiding hand so to speak
You mean pay over the odds for a retiring overseas forward simply, to boost his pension pot? :wink: :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

If you look how long most of the players been round the superleague and even international theres experience.
IN WANE WE TRUST
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

butt monkey wrote:
medlocke wrote:looking at that line up i wonder if anyone else will be brought in? would like at one more player, some one like Bryan Fletcher or Quinten Pongia, an old head with plenty of experience and a guiding hand so to speak
You mean pay over the odds for a retiring overseas forward simply, to boost his pension pot? :wink: :lol:
Yeah, if we can get an old center as well then jobs a good un, it works well for Leeds :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Manfredi is better on the right. If you have to play a righty on the left then it should be the more experienced Josh.
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

I don't think Lockers will be playing next year.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I do think that the club has to keep Rocky. The lad is far too good to be let go and will only get better. For me he's had a rough deal so far. He's playing out of position and keeping an NRL legend out. What'll he do when he's playing at 6?!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."