Carney, Tickle, Orr back?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
HappyHooker

Re: Carney, Tickle, Orr ba...

Post by HappyHooker »

Doug Stand posted:
Don't care either way about Orr, even if he was 100% I wouldn't play him.
Well, I dont think Kev Brown made GB as a centre (with Gleeson, Senior etc...), presume its for stand-off, and unless danny orr is russian or something (Danevich Orrevitch?? :conf:), Nobby must rate Kev better...therefore I agree (not to say I agree with all GB team - tickle??). Scrap Danny! And pray Carney doesnt break a nail! (jokin) But without Tickle we wont beat Wire, just wont get the 2pts when we need em! Rant over. ps. will Radz be back for Hudds? Thought he was.
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
Doveoverdave

Re: Carney, Tickle, Orr ba...

Post by Doveoverdave »

HappyHooker posted:
Doug Stand posted:
Don't care either way about Orr, even if he was 100% I wouldn't play him.
Well, I dont think Kev Brown made GB as a centre (with Gleeson, Senior etc...), presume its for stand-off, and unless danny orr is russian or something (Danevich Orrevitch?? :conf:), Nobby must rate Kev better...therefore I agree (not to say I agree with all GB team - tickle??). Scrap Danny! And pray Carney doesnt break a nail! (jokin) But without Tickle we wont beat Wire, just wont get the 2pts when we need em! Rant over. ps. will Radz be back for Hudds? Thought he was.
Kev Brown's inclusion in the GB set up is laughable.

As for Orr and for that matter Brown they are a country mile off GB honours at half back/stand off IMO.

Deacon, Long, Briers, McGuire & partner, that lad from Hull, some forwards like Scully and Sinfield and uncle Tom Cobbley. Gee the list goes on.

AND WE GAVE ORR A 4 YEAR CONTRACT!!

UNBELIEVABLE! As Stevo says.