Ah Cant take it eh

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigans_turned_blue

Ah Cant take it eh

Post by Wigans_turned_blue »

I see a post by myself has been deleted , nothing untoward in it just pointing out a few facts to Mike binder bout his latics pitch invasion rubbish.....whats wrong eh....can only have pro thugby threads.....????
Doveoverdave

Re: Ah Cant take it eh

Post by Doveoverdave »

Well this is a rugby message board. :)

Feel free to join in the fun. Just try to base your posts vaguely around RL.

Go on! Have some fun post your thoughts on the game and in particular Wigan RL.

Believe me they don't have to be positive remarks. :D :)
Wigans_turned_blue

Post by Wigans_turned_blue »

so why was my earlier thread deleted?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Wigans_turned_b lue posted:
So far as I know, us moderators can delete individual posts but only one person can delete entire threads - and he's the site owner so really he can do anything he likes. Who are we to tell him what he can and can't do with his website?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
heydude

Post by heydude »

maybe because this is a rugby league website not a football website so go and find a football website and tell them all about the latics because on this message board we don't really care.
don't eat yellow snow
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I didn't do it, but if you click delete on the first post before anyone has replied to it then the whole thread will go Fraggle. Or if you're really sad, you can sit there and delete each message individually. Again, it was NOT me! I have better things to do with my time but this is, as said before, a rugby league board and any messages that aren't really to do with Wigan RL or that are seen as trouble making will be deleted
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

heydude posted:
maybe because this is a rugby league website not a football website so go and find a football website and tell them all about the latics because on this message board we don't really care.
:eusa2: seconded. if you want to talk about football in a none RL context go elsewhere. feel free to comment on anything that relates to rugby, although I would then change your name. Turning blue? :eusa8:
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
So far as I know, us moderators can delete individual posts but only one person can delete entire threads - and he's the site owner so really he can do anything he likes. Who are we to tell him what he can and can't do with his website?
I deleted it. I didn't think it was in the right spirit for this message board, a bit too offensive towards Mike Binder and a bit personal so I deleted it.

Fraggle - if you delete all the posts on a thread the thread is deleted automatically.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Fraggle posted:
I deleted it. I didn't think it was in the right spirit for this message board, a bit too offensive towards Mike Binder and a bit personal so I deleted it.

Fraggle - if you delete all the posts on a thread the thread is deleted automatically.
I've never had to be as draconian as that, everyone's been behaving themselves more-or-less when I've been around - at least if they weren't behaving it's only been for a couple of messages, not for an entire thread.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

If Wigan is turning blue, Its because of all us downhearted Warriors. Can you blame us with the current situation ? :(
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing