Ah Cant take it eh

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Ah Cant take it eh

Post by jinkin jimmy »

heydude posted:
listen here's my freedom of speech latics fans why don't you go to a FOOTBALL website with a message board and stay there, this is a RUGBY LEAGUE website so stop coming to this website talking about football concerns WE DO NOT CARE, About the latics if they get relegated or if they win the premiership next season I DON'T CARE,DON'T WANT TO KNOW AND HAVE NO CONCERN, This is Wigan Rugby League site note the name of the website Wigan-Warriors.com does it contain latics in the title no it does not, so if your not going to talk about rugby league issues why don't you just BU**ER OFF.

Thank you and have a nice day :D
:eusa2:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Wigans_turned_b lue posted:
doesnt say alot for freedom of speech does it , so the situation is that Mike Binder posted some rubbish about kids running on the pitch for 10 mins at the promotion party and then went on to say that we would all blame the rugby for ruining the pitch....all i did was to point out how childlike his post was and totally untrue.....if that is to aggresive or in any way offends then i suggest that you big hard rugby fans toughen up a bit.
:( I have been posting on this board for some time now, and I can honestly say that if you do not subscribe to the views of a few, you will be alienated, criticised and subjected to abuse !!
the truth is'nt always accepted as reality on here, but what the hell, and good luck latics, your promotion can only help to elevate our town and hopefully create an even more sports orientated atmosphere, and generate some mich neede revenue for the town !!

:wink:
Just like the truth re the take over and us leaving the JJB and Rads going to France.

Problem with you is that some of the crap u put on here takes a lot away from some of your good points. Unfortunately the 3 items ive put on here have been posted by you and lets be honest none are goping to happen. and these make some not taqke you seriously when u have a valid point.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Just to clear things up , Doug Stand , the animosity between the two sets of fans is a direct result of the arrogant and disrespectful manner of the Wigan RL directors in the early 80`s towards Latics , ok there has always been banter but the blue light paper was touched when one of your directors stood in the middle of central park when he appeared on one of the regional TV news programmes , when the Rugby were in the middle of their very succesful periods the football was in danger of going out of business and when we asked for a temporary ground share the answer came :

" Why should we , a very succesfull rugby team give any help whatsoever to a small third rate football team "
That my friends was the beginning of the end for any kind of mutual support of the two Wigan sporting teams.
But how is that the fans fault in any way? I've been subject to abuse from Latics fans when I used to actually support them! There is no need for either Warriors OR Latics fans to be petty. Good luck to both teams, I;m over my initial anger with a certain fan from a while ago and realise that it can only be good for our town. I'm actually excited about the fact that my own team (United) will be playing on our pitch.

A little town in the north west with a succesful football and rugby team! Who else can say that!?

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Wigans_turned_blue

Post by Wigans_turned_blue »

Its also the Wigan Rugby fans who used to have the same arrogant attitude , not so much these days as you have descended more into mediocrity and there is still no sign of Mike Binder to defend his child like comments.....
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Its also the Wigan Rugby fans who used to have the same arrogant attitude , not so much these days as you have descended more into mediocrity and there is still no sign of Mike Binder to defend his child like comments.....
Tell you what if you finish in the top 10 in the Prem then come on here and be arrogant. Youll go down straight away. Seems most do. Well finish at least 7 youll never get near that. Easy to be a big fish on a small stream. Now your in an Ocean and youll drown quickly.
Wigans_turned_blue

Post by Wigans_turned_blue »

Thanks Gimble , you have just proven my point.....
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Thanks Gimble , you have just proven my point.....
So you agree with me your going down then.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Come on, keep it rugby related please.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
heydude

Post by heydude »

jinkin jimmy posted:
heydude posted:
listen here's my freedom of speech latics fans why don't you go to a FOOTBALL website with a message board and stay there, this is a RUGBY LEAGUE website so stop coming to this website talking about football concerns WE DO NOT CARE, About the latics if they get relegated or if they win the premiership next season I DON'T CARE,DON'T WANT TO KNOW AND HAVE NO CONCERN, This is Wigan Rugby League site note the name of the website Wigan-Warriors.com does it contain latics in the title no it does not, so if your not going to talk about rugby league issues why don't you just BU**ER OFF.

Thank you and have a nice day :D
:eusa2:
careful jimmy people might start talking we're agreeing to much. :roll:
don't eat yellow snow