Ratchford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Ratchford

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Desperate to play for Wigan - informed by a member of his family.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Ratchford

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Desperate to play for Wigan - informed by a member of his family.
I would be!!

Swap for Hampshire at 6? would anyone?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Desperate to play for Wigan - informed by a member of his family.
I would be!!

Swap for Hampshire at 6? would anyone?[/quote]

For Hampshire. Not in a million years.

Ratchford had his chance and snubbed Wigan. That boat sailed many moons ago.Not going to happen imo.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I would be!!

Ratchford had his chance and snubbed Wigan. That boat sailed many moons ago.Not going to happen imo.
That is good enough for me!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Please god no!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I would be!!

Well said.We don't need envious glory hunters who finally woke up and realized what an horrendous mistake you and your agent made.Loser.Look on and weep.
jobo

Post by jobo »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I would be!!

He didn't exactly snub us.

My info is that he was prepared to accept a lower offer than the one he got from Wire but not as low as Wigan were offering. That's hardly snubbing us, more like him looking after his financial security.

I wouldn't swap him for Hampshire but he would certainly be a great signing for us. He can cover any position in the back line and will make a great loose forward in the coming years.
superleague

Post by superleague »

I rate him if the rumours that sarginson is off to union at the end of the year are true, then I'd have him as a replacement centre / utility player
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

superleague wrote:I rate him if the rumours that sarginson is off to union at the end of the year are true, then I'd have him as a replacement centre / utility player
sounds like a plan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Agreed as he can play hell of a lot of positions.can also kick goals which is always useful.i wouldn't let Hampshire go though.lets be greedy and keep them both
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE