Re: Disgusting

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
superleague

Post by superleague »

God wrote:Lockers should be nowhere near this side, neither should Powell, Sarginson, Lloyd and Charnley.

Awfull comments about Catalan away form from thick head.... News flash, Wigan have a worse away record over 12 months.

Cant even win at Leigh.

In all honesty the attitude of the players in this is nothing short of disgusting no heart apart from Micky Mac, Bateman and Teatowel.

Being lead by the thickest idiot known to man in rugby league.

Disgusting!!!!
:eusa2:
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Left side defence again is none existant.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Smurfy91

Post by Smurfy91 »

Williams should not be playing for Wigan. He is probably the worst 6 I have ever seen in my 20 years of watching.

I am sick of Wane's complacency. He treats teams with contempt. Plays useless, uninterested players and expects to win. He needs to go. We will be nowhere near St Helens, Leeds and Warrington in a couple of years if he stays.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

After that remark you must be a troll!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Would love to see the stats on how many sets of six Wigan have completed
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Smurfy91

Post by Smurfy91 »

I assume you mean me? Explain how Williams deserves to wear that number.
adythewarrior

Post by adythewarrior »

Your right Williams should be wearing shirt no 136 not 6 and Powell 137.
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

Totally unacceptable performances like this, each player should hand in the shirt, they don't deserve to wear it after that game... I'm disgusted all 13 players putting in shift like that & that's after bowing out with a wimper after the Challenge Cup last week against an average Hull KR
Said befor in past posts this team lacks something ... how are we 3rd in the League?.. it must be one hell of a poor league?
A Wigan player should be looking at a "scores on the doors" of minimum of 7 out of 10 no player today got above 4, its simply unacceptable for that for the badge they wear against thier chest!
Attitude was all wrong, if they don't perform week in week out, putting their bodies on the line etc... SHIFT them out - END OFF! because WE ARE WIGAN!
A&L
(just like Belfast)
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Not sure we need the same post on 3 different threads L&B!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Sport is a results business and on that basis alone SW is treading water to say the least!

However, he is not to blame for everything, some of the players have to accept responsibility for their performances, for me only MM and Bateman came out with any credit from that disgusting performance!

There are 2 ways to look at player performances, is it their own fault or is it a lack of ability from the coach to continually get the best out of them, for me I think it's both!

I said not so long ago that if SW does not win the GF this year he goes and I will stick with that, but at this moment my confidence in achieving that is not high at all!!

As Yazz once sang 'The only way is up!!'.......or is it?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett