Re: Should Shaun Wane go?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yes
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Where's the "unsure" voting tab.
I'm on the fence at the moment.
For the "No" voters can we add a "Replacement coaches name" option?
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

There should be a "not yet" option.

We know something isn't right, especially with our performances away from the DW.

I don't think it's a case of dumping all our problems at the doorstep of the coach.

IMO the board, the coach, the staff and the players need to get together, get everything out in the open, work on fixing any problems and move forward ... before it wrecks the whole season.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Calmed down but its a no for 1 reason only we are still 3rd no idea how. Problems will arise and i could be inclined to change if we do not pick up an away win and fail to make the semi finals.

If we fail to get to the GF then he needs to go.
superleague

Post by superleague »

if we lose these next 3 away games which looks very likely with our shockingly poor away form, we could potentially be down to sixth with a worse against than for points difference, and that is not acceptable for a so called championship contender.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I voted yes obviously but I agree you should always have the 3rd option.
robspark

Post by robspark »

Im on the fence till the end of the season.....
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

I don't think now is the time to get shut, but it's getting close. I can't help feeling we've been here before with agent Millward when it was player power that got shut. Is the past behind repeated? Do the players want a change? Are they fed up with the brutal training regime? Are there favourites whose names are on the team-sheet no matter how they shaped up last time out? Is Wane trying to do a Madge and prove he too can make a fullback out of a halfback? (Not this week, I know) or are we, as many Stains fans say, being found out. Results over the Leeds and Stains games will decide Wanes future.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

NO!!! Sacking waney is not the answer so please everytime we lose a game not keep having topics sacking the coach. Its becoming a joke.. No wonder quite a lot of fans have left the page. This time last year stains fans was calling for the head of nathan brown and yet end of season they won grand final. Its a marathon not a sprint.
IN WANE WE TRUST
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

eccywarrior wrote:NO!!! Sacking waney is not the answer so please everytime we lose a game not keep having topics sacking the coach. Its becoming a joke.. No wonder quite a lot of fans have left the page. This time last year stains fans was calling for the head of nathan brown and yet end of season they won grand final. Its a marathon not a sprint.
Your right, the CC Final awaits :eusa16: