Why?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TomThumb

Re: Why?

Post by TomThumb »

Cheers for that Geoff, I will be just turning up on the day!! being a golborne lad it can be a pain going to the jjb on a saturday!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

TomThumb posted:
Cheers for that Geoff, I will be just turning up on the day!! being a golborne lad it can be a pain going to the jjb on a saturday!!
Might be worth phoning them...just seen this:-

"Warrington Wolves are heading for their first sell-out of the Engage Super League X season with fewer than 100 tickets left for the Martin Dawes East Stand, which is anticipated to sell out before the weekend. This stand has sold out for 5 of the 6 home games this season.

Almost 900 tickets have been sold for the North Stand, which is more than any other game so far this season (including the SL10 attendance record vs. St Helens), meaning that there are approximately 150 seats available.

There are now fewer than 400 tickets available for the South Stand meaning fans will need to purchase a ticket in advance to guarantee entry as it is expected that the stand will sell out before Sundays game."

(From the Wire club site.)

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Oh grrrrrr. I rang up the other tday and the woman said I'd be better paying on the turnstyles :angry:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
heydude

Post by heydude »

MrsLam posted:
Oh grrrrrr. I rang up the other tday and the woman said I'd be better paying on the turnstyles :angry:
never trusted a woman. :lol1:
don't eat yellow snow
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
Know the feeling! I've been today for my warrington and saints tickets, and then found out Leeds is all ticket too!
trying having a wife and 2 kids that want to go ohhhhhhh i feel a remorgage coming on lol :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Im a skint student, feel sorry for me :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!