Roby

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Roby

Post by medlocke »

For Man of Steal again, according to Wiggy Hemmings
thegimble

Re: Roby

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:For Man of Steal again, according to Wiggy Hemmings
tbh Med is there any decent player this season.

Gelling if he continued and improved would have been in the running but this season no real stand out at any club.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Gale and cuthbertson have been very good Imo.I think Williams has been wigans best considering his age and him playing out of position
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
superleague

Post by superleague »

Love Roby at Wigan quality player better than macca
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

superleague wrote:Love Roby at Wigan quality player better than macca
I wouldn't balk if he were to be at Wigan. According to my mate TBW my opinion on your view fe Roby and Macca I'll make no comment or I'll get it in my ear along with his misreading of my comments on young Beswick. He doesn't let go you know just like a Jack Russel. But as SW would say 'that's why I love him to bits chase mi'
NB only joking TBW????honest
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He would have to be entertaining though
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

Indubitably Meds
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Slim Jim wrote:
I wouldn't balk if he were to be at Wigan. According to my mate TBW my opinion on your view fe Roby and Macca I'll make no comment or I'll get it in my ear along with his misreading of my comments on young Beswick. He doesn't let go you know just like a Jack Russel. But as SW would say 'that's why I love him to bits chase mi'
Just for the record Jim it's not me who ALWAYS brings this argument back up! The fact remains in the head to heads including last night, when they are both on the pitch at the same time and in big one off games MM destroys Roby every time!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:
Just for the record Jim it's not me who ALWAYS brings this argument back up! The fact remains in the head to heads including last night, when they are both on the pitch at the same time and in big one off games MM destroys Roby every time!!
If we can all see that then why does Wane allow Roby to slip the noose?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
superleague

Post by superleague »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:
I've never agreed with this, hookers don't directly play against one another say like centre vs centre the reason macca may have looked the better is because in those games our pack as A PACK have been on top and dominating field position. At times maccas distribution leaves a lot to be desired. Roby all day long for me is the better.