Hitlers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Uncle Fester

Re: Hitlers

Post by Uncle Fester »

I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man/woman.
:doz:
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Listen, this is the exact reason the thread was blocked in the first place.

It's fine for you to come on here and talk about rugby, it's fine to even bring Latics into it if it relates to rugby in any way, which is why other threads for example the one about the JJB takeover bcause of the promotion, haven't been blocked but the last thread was blocked because it was going to end up in swear words and stupid insults.

The board is for Wigan Rugby League conversation or rugby league in general, we have got other fans from other teams on here too which we don't block, and we have had Latics fans on here that have been sensible but still had their opinions without being blocked.

Please don't try to start an argument of Wigan Vs Wigan. Be proud of both teams if you can. This is a message board and therefore open to opinions but it is also a wigan rugby message board and therefore the opinions are meant to be (the majority)about Wigan Rl.

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

MrsLam posted:
Listen, this is the exact reason the thread was blocked in the first place.

It's fine for you to come on here and talk about rugby, it's fine to even bring Latics into it if it relates to rugby in any way, which is why other threads for example the one about the JJB takeover bcause of the promotion, haven't been blocked but the last thread was blocked because it was going to end up in swear words and stupid insults.

The board is for Wigan Rugby League conversation or rugby league in general, we have got other fans from other teams on here too which we don't block, and we have had Latics fans on here that have been sensible but still had their opinions without being blocked.

Please don't try to start an argument of Wigan Vs Wigan. Be proud of both teams if you can. This is a message board and therefore open to opinions but it is also a wigan rugby message board and therefore the opinions are meant to be (the majority)about Wigan Rl.
I follow football too ! Everton (born in Liverpool, bred in Wigan) but Latics fans always seem to have a big chip on their shoulders.....well thats my experience anyway :hehe:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Quite a few people on here follow footy, in fact I bet quite a few people would follow Latics or at least support them rather than hate them. I'm actually a massive United fan, always have been always will be. I've got nothing against football fans at all!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Mrs Lam <-------- Cute !
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

WTB What do you think the Latics average crowd will be next season?

Given as a norm that the promoted team tend to struggle in their first season in the prem. Can the average Latics crowd out number a successful Wigan RL average crowd in what has been traditionally an RL town.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

maybe we could have a random section for all other business,thats what we have on our football forum in n.ireland eg favorite songs , jokes ,films .generally we use this section to get fans of opposing teams to gether for their other interests then it creates a better atmosphere at games as you can go for a pint with fans from the other team. just an idea that might keep the football related threads away from the main forum
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Yeah, well I'd expect sell outs each game considering this has never been done before and there are going to be a lot of local derbies. Gawd help me getting to work on Saturday!

I don't think the average is going to be much less than 15000 to be honest.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Wigans_tunrned_ blue, I think you need to go back to school, learn how to spell: R U G B Y not to hard when you get the hang of it!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Wigans_turned_b lue posted:
Might as well delete this now cos im gonna be controversial , what kind of forum is it when you cant debate a subject without a little hitler deleting and blocking threads....i can understand bad language and abusive behaviour being blocked but seeing as this thread contained neither i can only asume that the moderaters on this site must be on an ego trip.
As I've said previously, if you bothered reading other posts instead of ranting and raving about your rights to free speech being blocked, this is not an official site, it's run by one bloke to whom we should all be grateful that he lets us hae our say, but at the end of the day, it's his site and he can do what he wants and there's nothing any of us can do about it. If he wants to delete messages, he can do. He can also appoint moderators, one of whom removed the thread you are complaining about. We are given guidance by the site owner as to what is and is not acceptable, and we make judgements based on what gets posted on here. I don't think I saw the message that was removed, so can't really comment on whether I think it was suitable or not, but it's rare for us to delete anything so you must have overstepped the mark.

As pointed out elsewhere, this is a Wigan RLFC site predominently for the discussion of Wigan RLFC. If fans of other clubs and sports have got constructive things to say then we're usually happy to play along, but people who come on here and start trolling will find their messages don't last very long.

By the way, in the week that the world has celebrated the 60th anniversary of VE Day, to start comparing the moderators on here to Hitler is quite frankly ridiculous and in very poor taste. Perhaps you should try to find some veterans of WW2 or some relatives of the millions who died to give you some perspective on things.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]