Hitlers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigans_turned_blue

Hitlers

Post by Wigans_turned_blue »

Might as well delete this now cos im gonna be controversial , what kind of forum is it when you cant debate a subject without a little hitler deleting and blocking threads....i can understand bad language and abusive behaviour being blocked but seeing as this thread contained neither i can only asume that the moderaters on this site must be on an ego trip.
thegimble

Re: Hitlers

Post by thegimble »

Wigans_turned_b lue posted:
Might as well delete this now cos im gonna be controversial , what kind of forum is it when you cant debate a subject without a little hitler deleting and blocking threads....i can understand bad language and abusive behaviour being blocked but seeing as this thread contained neither i can only asume that the moderaters on this site must be on an ego trip.
Differece between football and ?rugby is all too clear to me now. Thank god. It took me 300-350 games at anfield to realise how petty minded and idiotic football fans really are.

THIS IS A RUGBY SITE. NOW IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS FOOTBALL MAY I SUGGEST TRYING A WEB SEARCH FOR THE LATICS OR MAN U WHICH EVER IS YOUR POISON.

BYE BYE.
heydude

Post by heydude »

thanks gimble was going to say that myself. now to wigans turned blue

GO AWAY
don't eat yellow snow
Ron

Post by Ron »

heydude posted:
thanks gimble was going to say that myself. now to wigans turned blue

GO AWAY
Now don't be hard on the lad; he's really a Wigan rugby fan trying to wind us all up. Humour him!
Wigans_turned_blue

well if you insist on talkin football yourselves r.e various threads on here all football related started by so called thugby fans then come back and tell me to go....until then.....
heydude

Post by heydude »

you're right they shouldn't be talking about football but when the topic isn't rugby related it gets blocked (GET IT NOW) :angry:
don't eat yellow snow
Wigans_turned_blue

small minded springs to mind
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

Gonna make this simple:

Chat room to do with rugby = for rugby fans.

If they want to refer to football in Wigan as a contextual point which relates to our sport, that is ok, we are rugby fans however, who want to talk RUGBY.

Football chatroom = for FOOTBALL fans.
If you want to keep talking football on a rugby site when we all want to move on, I suugest you try one of these!

If thats difficult let me know, and I'll try and draw a diagram for you. Thanks v. much...
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn ! :slee:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Wigans_turned_blue

so does that include the rest of the thugby supporting people who start football threads....there would be nobody left...hehe

MrsLam: See calling rugby 'thugby' on a rugby league message board is just asking for trouble. If you think that about the sport then why are you on here? Why are you associating yourself with such a sport?