Re: Cannot wait.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

This may come across as really poor from a supporter, but I'm having thoughts that I don't want Wigan RL to win anything this year. In reality, I want them to fail (by that I mean not winning a trophy).
To some fans this may sound ludicrous, but I do think SW has lost the players, and quite frankly, I'm bored. I'm bored and frustrated with watching the one dimensional s*** that get served up on a regular basis now.
I don't blame the players, I blame the tactics/gameplan, or lack of.

For the benefit of WW in the long term, I hope we fail this year. It's a write off. SW needs to go, and if failing ensures that, I hope for it in 2015.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Fortunately the standard of SL is poor and the rules of the competition mean it's essentially a knockout comp.

Don't throw in the towel yet.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:This may come across as really poor from a supporter, but I'm having thoughts that I don't want Wigan RL to win anything this year. In reality, I want them to fail (by that I mean not winning a trophy).
To some fans this may sound ludicrous, but I do think SW has lost the players, and quite frankly, I'm bored. I'm bored and frustrated with watching the one dimensional s*** that get served up on a regular basis now.

For the benefit of WW in the long term, I hope we fail this year. It's a write off. SW needs to go, and if failing ensures that, I hope for it in 2015.
Your in for a torrid time when Whelley Warrior wakes up tomorrow!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wintergreen wrote:Fortunately the standard of SL is poor and the rules of the competition mean it's essentially a knockout comp.

Don't throw in the towel yet.
It is poor and that is exactly why we should be creaming it!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
GBH

Post by GBH »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:This may come across as really poor from a supporter, but I'm having thoughts that I don't want Wigan RL to win anything this year. In reality, I want them to fail (by that I mean not winning a trophy).

Couldn't agree more if we did win something watching a year of shat rugby isnt worth it.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
NeeNawWarrior22

I would be if I took notice of what they write! From seeing numerous posts by WW, I can' say most definitely that I will not be having a torrid time off of him!
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

don't wrap it up. Tell it the way it is???? :lol:
NeeNawWarrior22

Slim Jim wrote:

don't wrap it up. Tell it the way it is???? :lol:
:lol: it's the only way!
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I was embarrassed by the performance tonight. So painful to watch and so predictable that we would play this way. Everyone knows what we're going to do, the defence is there waiting for us to do 'what wigan always do' I don't buy into the idea that the players are not trying. I don't think they believe in the tactics and get frustrated when it doesn't work. A below strength Warrington didn't even have to play that well to beat us. Use the forwards to run up the middle, run from acting half etc. It's a simple game. As the famous Castleford commentator used to say 'I can't speck'
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

God wrote:I know it's a cliché but the only thing you need to do is look at the points for and against and compare our league to the NRL it is that simple.

Every single person knows that the NRL is superior, however not everybody realises how poor our league is to the extent you have people arguing until they are blue in the face that our league " Isn't that bad"

In honest truth it is shocking, it is so bad it is embarrassing, and any team and I mean ANY team with the correct personnel and correct tactics will walk the league.

Madge proved this, as bad as Wigan were the previous year with the addition of ONE player he managed to turn a half bit side into Super League champions.

The league is that bad, Wane was able to win the double with possibly the worst tactics known to Rugby League proves how weak this competition is.

NRL sides would have seen this coming first half of the season and negated the tactics employed to the extent they would be useless.

I stand by my original post and all who have posted after me this season is a complete write off.

Loyalty is earned not expected IMO.
i won't argue with that pal.Just proves how weak SL is with our current position
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE