st helens scarper

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

st helens scarper

Post by mike binder »

dont ever call the wigan walk again did u c that last night no 1 there with 10 mins left :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Doveoverdave

Re: st helens scarper

Post by Doveoverdave »

Saints appeared to have decent following at the KC. I was expecting some sort of protest, anti-boardroom chanting, at the very least a banner in support of Millward but I saw nothing.

Acceptance seems to have occurred with hardly a whimper from their fans.
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

All the fans who said before "il never go to watch saints again if millward goes" have just folded! Wheres the real protesters disapeared to???
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
pedro

Post by pedro »

I remember being stood with the stains fans in Knowsley road once whne we tonked them. They were going home at half time!!! Twas sweet and so was this week :D
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I watched it in the pub last night. Saints were well and truly thrashed IMO. Lol then the camera panned around the away fans. Gutted. :D
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I also remember that Pedro, andI try to bring it up every time they have a go but they jus dismiss it and say "History" which ALSO doesn't work when I say, well so was your challenge cup victory over us?!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Did you notice how many cheap shots saints were putting in at the end? Looks like Hooper has been taking training sessions in Silly Millie's absence!

When the wheels come off at saints, they come off big time - and 'tis truly a joy to behold!

The look on the sub coach's face was a picture, sky may as well have put a speech bubble next to him saying "So I don't get the job then"

I remember the match that Pedro is talking about - wasn't it when Robinson scored in the first minute - sky showed the footage of the saints fans car-park - they were all leaving or else there must have been a lot of cars with new hub caps - however that's another story...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
pedro

Post by pedro »

That mason only knows how to put cheap shots in anyway!
The game I am on about was when Willie Peters playes and we put over 40 past them there in the last game of the season.

The week later in the playoffs they put over 40 past us at the JJB. All I remember about that was Dallas catching Sullivan from going the full length.