ian millward

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: ian millward

Post by mike binder »

Are u really Max's Mum :roll:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
max's mum

Post by max's mum »

Yes, but my max is a small goldfish!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

max's mum posted:
Yes, but my max is a small goldfish!!
...which brings us nicely back to the original thread title.
Ancient&Loyal

Post by Ancient&Loyal »

max's mum posted:
I understood we were honouring MG's contract to end of this year cause we didn't want the bad press that would follow terminating his employment and salary.
Still the Milward thing is only rumours.
I think you will find that allegedly Wigan didn't want to pay MG a lump sum settlement payment and are in effect paying him monthly. Didn't want the bad press! MG is a sick man who deserves better treatment and I think the best thing would have been to pay Mike up let him get on with trying to beat his illness instead of having fight for his money.
Sometimes rugby really hurts.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Ancient&Loyal posted:
max's mum posted:
I understood we were honouring MG's contract to end of this year cause we didn't want the bad press that would follow terminating his employment and salary.
I think you will find that allegedly Wigan didn't want to pay MG a lump sum settlement payment and are in effect paying him monthly. Didn't want the bad press! MG is a sick man who deserves better treatment and I think the best thing would have been to pay Mike up let him get on with trying to beat his illness instead of having fight for his money.
Spot on m8y, why can't they just pay up? there is no way mg is coming back as coach and dennis is assit coach so why can't they bring someone in ? whoever it is.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Dawber posted:
Ancient&Loyal posted:
max's mum posted:
Spot on m8y, why can't they just pay up? there is no way mg is coming back as coach and dennis is assit coach so why can't they bring someone in ? whoever it is.
Seems to me that MO has been rather clever here (imoral yes). As MG will not come back and Betts is still assistant then he can bring someone in when he is ready. He can pay off MG and then announce his replacement without having to sack a head coach.

Feeling i've had for a while is that Anderson would take over before summer. Now with Milward available we might see a change sooner rather than later.

Feel sorry for Betts as he has been treated poorly this season with Faz going and not being allowed a replacement. Seems to me hes been set up.

we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

thegimble posted:
Dawber posted:
Ancient&Loyal posted: I think you will find that allegedly Wigan didn't want to pay MG a lump sum settlement payment and are in effect paying him monthly. Didn't want the bad press! MG is a sick man who deserves better treatment and I think the best thing would have been to pay Mike up let him get on with trying to beat his illness instead of having fight for his money.
Seems to me that MO has been rather clever here (imoral yes). As MG will not come back and Betts is still assistant then he can bring someone in when he is ready. He can pay off MG and then announce his replacement without having to sack a head coach.

Feeling i've had for a while is that Anderson would take over before summer. Now with Milward available we might see a change sooner rather than later.

Feel sorry for Betts as he has been treated poorly this season with Faz going and not being allowed a replacement. Seems to me hes been set up.
:(
Doris, clever, ?? your havin a laugh surely ??

He's doing what he does best, he's being a right ba**ard, no feeling there I'm afraid, only 1 person in Diris's life and thats Doris, we should have settled with MG last season, and got on with things.

Doris should go, he has been the architect behind everything that's gone wrong this season, yet he keeps giving us that stupid smile (teethy), IMO he won't be going short of anything !!!!

:angry: :angry:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

he has been the architect behind everything that's gone wrong this season
That has been moran actually and was signed on the advice of adriam lam!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

We_need_a_coach wrote:
:(
Doris, clever, ?? your havin a laugh surely ??

He's doing what he does best, he's being a right ba**ard, no feeling there I'm afraid, only 1 person in Diris's life and thats Doris, we should have settled with MG last season, and got on with things.

Doris should go, he has been the architect behind everything that's gone wrong this season, yet he keeps giving us that stupid smile (teethy), IMO he won't be going short of anything !!!!

:angry: :angry:
I thought you were we_need_a_coach, not we_need_a_chairman? Not that I'm disagreeing, but as I've said elsewhere the problems run further than just one man, or even two if you're considering Betts as well as ML.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]