Lets Be Vocal At Warrington Today

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Lets Be Vocal At Warri...

Post by robjoenz »

I thought we were in brilliant voice today. A great atmosphere. I like the stadium too, catering for seated and standing fans. I do think they could have been more ambitious with the capacity though. A 25,000 capacity like the JJB would have been a good challenge for them to fill.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

12,000 odd not happy about that! I got up despite sickness to get there because it was a sell out and there was no chance of getting tickets later on...HM! My mum was warning me off the Wire fans on the way she remembers what they used to be like too.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

MrsLam posted:
12,000 odd not happy about that! I got up despite sickness to get there because it was a sell out and there was no chance of getting tickets later on...HM! My mum was warning me off the Wire fans on the way she remembers what they used to be like too.
I work in Warringtoin and they havent changes much. I saw a coach full of saints fans the other week get totally bricked by them.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Me and my dad walked through warrington to get to the ground and got loads of abuse and when i compared it to st helens he just said "no" so i thought alright then he added "they're much worse"
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mike binder posted:
Ancient&Loyal posted:
Right with you on this one Pearl. As Delia Smith said. "Lets Be Avin You." Come on the Warriors
well try but lets face it warrington must be the most vocal fans in sl (respect)
proud of us today the team played well bad desicionn dallas try but the fans out sung the wire and that takes some doing cum on the wigan :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ew

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
Ew
:D :D :D :D
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
What did I say about the Warrington marketing team trying to boost pre-match sales and build the game up. They did a really good job of it in my opinion. I'd have thought there were more than 12,000 there though as there were people stood in the corners because there wasn't enough space. The stewards did a good job too directing fans to spaces in the crowd. Warrington did a good job today.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Warringtons ground is really good i thought, it might be on the smallish side, but in general it seems like a really good stadium and all the steward people were friendly enough.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mrs_carney posted:
and all the steward people were friendly enough.
Until Max walked into one of them. She wasnt best pleased I'll tell ya that :D

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!