Lindsay in Australia

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Lindsay in Australia

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:conf: According to the Sunday Pink Doris is in Ozz, I though he said he had super spies or something, and that he was'nt going ? does anyone at Wigan know whats going on ???? :conf:
:conf:
GeoffN

Re: Lindsay in Australia

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf: According to the Sunday Pink Doris is in Ozz, I though he said he had super spies or something, and that he was'nt going ? does anyone at Wigan know whats going on ???? :conf:
Last report I read on that (about 3 days ago) said he was planning to go, to see if there was a chance of getting Bryan Fletcher from the Rabbitohs. Possibly a trade for Carney, end of this season.

EDIT: see the "Bryan Fletcher" thread lower down.
Fraggle

Re: Lindsay in Australia

Post by Fraggle »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Maybe his spies have come up with something that needs his personal attention. So what? Bringing in players is one of his jobs. You should be glad he's doing what he's paid to do. Can no-one do anything at Wigan without you complaining or acting paranoid?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]