Cameron Smith + spoiler

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Cameron Smith + spoiler

Post by josie andrews »

Congratulations to Cam Smith who played his 300th game for Melbourne Storm

The result was 52 - 10 to the Storm :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
KOOCH

Re: Cameron Smith + spoiler

Post by KOOCH »

And what a fantastic try by Blake. Excellent game to watch. You realize just how good Blake was when you watch these games.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

KOOCH wrote:And what a fantastic try by Blake. Excellent game to watch. You realize just how good Blake was when you watch these games.
Sorry I completely disagree. Blake did very little to nothing for Wigan. I've said it before, he got an injury to his eye and suddenly everyone forgot how bad he was for Wigan.

sc74

Post by sc74 »

Wigan Watcher wrote:
KOOCH wrote:And what a fantastic try by Blake. Excellent game to watch. You realize just how good Blake was when you watch these games.
Sorry I completely disagree. Blake did very little to nothing for Wigan. I've said it before, he got an injury to his eye and suddenly everyone forgot how bad he was for Wigan.
As I said re. Bowen, not the first player to fail to show his true worth under SW :(
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan Watcher wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Wigan Watcher wrote:
JESUS .......

A right sided half back played on the left and yet was still a fantastic player for us. Class act IMO, you ??
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

Wigan Watcher wrote:
There is a real skill in getting something so wrong in such a short sentence.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Can't believe anybody thinks Blake was bad for us.
I'm in shock.IMO he is one of the best stand offs around
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

He was a pretty solid, average stand off. He did the job competently without any fuss. And that makes him one of the best players in that position at Wigan over the last few years. That's a problem.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

cpwigan wrote:
Wigan Watcher wrote:
JESUS .......

A right sided half back played on the left and yet was still a fantastic player for us. Class act IMO, you ??[/quote

BG was good for us, if people cant see how much we have missed him this year they are not seeing what I saw. Its not just what he did when he played it was the influence on the training paddock, he is probably our missing link this year. Im not knocking Williams as I think he will become a star player for us he just didnt need the pressure of week in week out RL.