Over already

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Over already

Post by robjoenz »

There's one thing that so far only one person seems to have noticed. We have one fullback at the club and he is currently injured.

In my opinion Brown had a good game today, he caught the high balls with the sun in his face, a damned sight better than Brent Grose did in the first half. His support play was good also. It's not ideal playing anyone other than Radlinksi at fullback but what do you do when he's injured? You make do with the resources available.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Thought Moran did a good job there for London!!

Then again I thought he did a good job at 7 for them....I'll be quiet now
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Pedro, looking back I seem to remember that Moran was the interception king last year and the year before, he still is, though now it appears to be for any one else but Wigan
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

pedro posted:

:lol:

Thats the most annoying thing i think, moran ripped us to shreds at london, wheres his ability to do that gone? Did he lose it on the journey between london and wigan?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
pedro

Post by pedro »

mrs_carney posted:
pedro posted:

:lol:

Thats the most annoying thing i think, moran ripped us to shreds at london, wheres his ability to do that gone? Did he lose it on the journey between london and wigan?
It is a long way though :D
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

So's the try he sent nat wood off for, sometimes i do tink he forgets he plays for wigan, at one point early on in the first half he looked like he was going to tackle kev brown
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

This time last season most people were supporting Orr when some (myself included) were saying we should get rid. I think I was too hasty last season and also think Moran deserves a chance. I also think that a lot of his hard work goes unnoticed because he isn't showing the same flair as he did at London.
mario

Post by mario »

mrs_carney posted:
So's the try he sent nat wood off for, sometimes i do tink he forgets he plays for wigan, at one point early on in the first half he looked like he was going to tackle kev brown
It looked like he was trying to get us penalised for crossing.
Denis Betts must have told him to do that.