NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Post by Fraggle »

DaveO posted:
Fraggle posted:
DaveO posted:

It should be ROTFLMAO
Sorry Dave, my bad. I've not been on Usenet for a few years now. Do I need to type out the letter T 100 times as punishment?

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....
IMHO, no.

Dave
FWIW I don't think it would be a sensible way to spend my time either!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
Fraggle posted:
DaveO posted:

It should be ROTFLMAO
Sorry Dave, my bad. I've not been on Usenet for a few years now. Do I need to type out the letter T 100 times as punishment?

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

IMHO, no.

Dave
Please don't mention RFC's, DaveO, or we'll be here all week! :wink:
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

thanx any others do you know AFC
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

thegimble posted:
You miss my point seems some on here would rather win that game and we lose all others. Than the other way round. We all should look forward to it but the Giants game is about the most important of the season. If we lose then we might see CA or IM in next week. I do not think theyll change this week.
Perhaps Sedbergh was thinking we stand a greater chance of winning in the Cup than we do in SL. I'd probably be inclined to go with that.

What would your preference be... to get a roll on, finish third and lose in the semi for the GF and lose to Saints in the Cup.

OR

Win the Cup and finish 4th or 5th?
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Robjonez……….i think we have started something a little silly with our last few posts ! All these FSWG are anaesthetizing my brain (well what’s left of it). :lol1:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
we need a stadium

Post by we need a stadium »

Course were good enough, we just don't try!

The lads played 100% better at warrington and were stuffed by the ref. Far better than against Widnes, UTC Hudds and Bradford
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

we need a stadium posted:

The lads played 100% better at warrington and were stuffed by the ref. Far better than against Widnes, UTC Hudds and Bradford
.....and lost. :conf:
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

doveoverdave the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming :o
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

Doveoverdave posted:
we need a stadium posted:

.....and lost. :conf:
:angry:

Again !!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

robjoenz posted:
thegimble posted:
You miss my point seems some on here would rather win that game and we lose all others. Than the other way round. We all should look forward to it but the Giants game is about the most important of the season. If we lose then we might see CA or IM in next week. I do not think theyll change this week.
Perhaps Sedbergh was thinking we stand a greater chance of winning in the Cup than we do in SL. I'd probably be inclined to go with that.

What would your preference be... to get a roll on, finish third and lose in the semi for the GF and lose to Saints in the Cup.

OR

Win the Cup and finish 4th or 5th?
To be honest ill be surprised if we made it to the semi finals never mind win the CC. Pity we didnot play Saints last week as they were going to get beaten nevermid who they played.

Finishing 4 or 5 would not surprise me but fininshg 7-8 would not surprise me either. This is a weird old season.