BETTS OUT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TRICKY DICKY

BETTS OUT

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

HE HAS TO GO.

6 GAMES, 4 DEFEATS, A LAST MINUTE WIN AGAINST WIDNES AND A LAST MINUTE WIN AGAINST UTC.

HE HAS TO GO.

GOODWAY,RAPER AND ENDACOTT WENT FOR MUCH LESS.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
pedro

Re: BETTS OUT

Post by pedro »

Couldnt agree more. NO more excuses just not good enough.

He might have been dropped in at the deep end but if he was any good he would be able to beat teams as the team he has is better than most still :angry:
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
HE HAS TO GO.

6 GAMES, 4 DEFEATS, A LAST MINUTE WIN AGAINST WIDNES AND A LAST MINUTE WIN AGAINST UTC.

HE HAS TO GO.

GOODWAY,RAPER AND ENDACOTT WENT FOR MUCH LESS.
:angry:
It should have happened weeks ago, it's to late for this season now though ! We won't have anything to shout for after Saints game, worst season ever, today we played at our top limit, and still not good enough to beat 6 th placed team, say it all really.

WE_NEED_A_COACH, Doris out Millward in !!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
The Bruce

Post by The Bruce »

Never thought I would say this, but bring on Millward
manmonkey

Post by manmonkey »

WHO :(
wigan till i die
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

CHRIS ANDERSON IS AVAILABLE.

MILDRED IS AVAILABLE
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
pedro

Post by pedro »

Bring in anyone. Not Betts's fault its the person who made him boss. To inexperienced as a coach.

Got to agree WNAC worst season I can remember and I can remember a few
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Pedro, WNAC, I can see from the speed of these postings that like me neither of you went to the match, I prefer to wait to pass judgement until I see a posting from somebody who went to the match such as GeoffN. Those of us with an attention span longer than that of a goldfish seem to remember getting wiped out last year at Warrington, first impressions watching the match on Sporting life would suggest that we were at least much better than last year.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Couldnt go due to work. Couldnt get it on radio just updates on GMR. Everytime it went on we had either knocked on or they had crashed through us. Nearly wrecked the house when Wood grabbed the interception. Far as I can gather another disgraceful performance like last week...

I now know 2 people who ripped up their season tickets after UTC caling it embarassing. No excusses what so ever.
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

ian.birchall posted:
Pedro, WNAC, I can see from the speed of these postings that like me neither of you went to the match, I prefer to wait to pass judgement until I see a posting from somebody who went to the match such as GeoffN. Those of us with an attention span longer than that of a goldfish seem to remember getting wiped out last year at Warrington, first impressions watching the match on Sporting life would suggest that we were at least much better than last year.
:angry: You keep your opinions to yourself, I came of early, disgusted, you could just see we where going to lose, so I can comment.
So why did'nt you go, you call yourself a supporter ???

We are not improving, the lads did try a little harder today, but I'm afraid we are not good enough !!! BY A LONG WAY !!!

:angry: :angry: