Cold Light of Day 2 !!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Cold Light of Day 2 !!...

Post by MrsLam »

Well we were not awful today, you probably wouldn't have changed your mind no. We all seem to understand the games differently. Instad of constantly slagging them off, we need to get behind them more than ever. They need our support not people walking out on them. Disheartening behaviour
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Like I said before its about time they stood up for us not the other way around. The fans have been behind them all season. We might slag them off but at the game we sing our hearts out.

Makes no difference to them
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Of course it makes a difference. Radlinski has even said their performance is uplifted by a good crowd behind them. I don't call a good crowd good if they walk off before even clapping the efforts of the team, week in week out. They did react to the support today

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

He would say that you pay his wages!!

Well the crowd behind them, Good performance and they still lost........So am I now, so am I
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Think about that. He didn't HAVE to say anything at all and from what I gather from personal and others experience he is a very down to earth person, he wouldn't say what he doesn't mean. You can see it lift them at times, you're not telling me that having a big crowd behind you when you're defending won't lift you or put the other team off?

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Didnt make a difference when I played. Focus on the game when the balls live
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Did you ever play professional RL in superleague where the pressure might be a bit higher? Let's not bother then, next week give the money you would normally and support them in money but don't bother going into the JJB, your presence makes no difference

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

I played half a season at semi-pro but had to give it up due to injury at 18!!

Obviously it doesnt as they lose with or without me. They dont deserve my money. I work a full shift for mine!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

What im saying is, if we all did that I think it might just make a difference. Just as if we ALL sing and shout it might make a difference.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

ever consider doing overtime ? like this fri night like the girl said lighten up :D