Widnes Coach

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ron

Widnes Coach

Post by Ron »

Help!! Trying to remember name of Widnes' last coach. I can recall his face but not his name. Please help.
Ron

Re: Widnes Coach

Post by Ron »

Doug Stand posted:
Neil Kelly
Thanks Doug. I could see his face but the name Gary Mercer kept coming to mind. I knew that was wrong.
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

Ron posted:
Doug Stand posted:
Neil Kelly
Thanks Doug. I could see his face but the name Gary Mercer kept coming to mind. I knew that was wrong.
Ron, I hope you share the prize with Doug Stand if you win thw competition.
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Gr don't talk about mental blocks! I had an exam at 9 and couldnt and still cant think for the life of me what the answer to the particular question is.

Does anyone know what the name of the process for dividing images up so that they take less time to upload on a web page is?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ron

Post by Ron »

billyboy posted:
Ron posted:
Doug Stand posted:
Neil Kelly
Ron, I hope you share the prize with Doug Stand if you win thw competition.
No competition billyboy, me and my other-half have been thinking of his name for hours. He came up with "an Irish name??" and "O'Neill" He was nearly there.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Gr don't talk about mental blocks! I had an exam at 9 and couldnt and still cant think for the life of me what the answer to the particular question is.

Does anyone know what the name of the process for dividing images up so that they take less time to upload on a web page is?
Interlacing?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
Splitting image?
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

:D
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrsLam posted:
Progessive encoding.

Dave
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Cheers everyone, none of them ring a bell so maybe I didn't know the answer! I'm sure the Wigan college guy that came to Edgehill said another word. As long as I pass I suppose it doesn't matter.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!