2016 Squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: 2016 Squad

Post by josie andrews »

Don't spout out your a**e meds, O'Loughlin has been a far better skipper than Andy Farrell :exc: :exc:

And you know it :)

See you got the bite you wanted :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:Don't spout out your a**e meds, O'Loughlin has been a far better skipper than Andy Farrell :exc: :exc:

Cheers Josie :lol: , was seeing if i could get bomhead :wink: :lol: , you know i am now a believer :D
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

josie andrews wrote:Don't spout out your a**e meds, O'Loughlin has been a far better skipper than Andy Farrell :exc: :exc:

Only your opinion not mine.
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

its hard to tell if its a wind up or if you really are that stupid med :wink: :wink: :wink:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

bomhead wrote:we need a goal kicker - I don't think gelling is a back row I think his size cause other centres and outside backs real issues! big centres are good centres - moon, turner and joe wardle all big bodies who run hard and fast.

I think larne might make a good centre as he is very fast and strong good support runner to - he clearly doesn't like out and out forward running as he can't mix it in the middle - we have one of the fastest forwards if not the fastest in the league and we don't use him to his strengths
What is your obsession with moving players out of their positions?

He hasn't exactly set the world on fire this year in his own natural position has he? I get that he may not have been utilised out on the fringes like Joel does at times (which is when he is untouchable), but he hasn't really been anything more than average.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

medlocke wrote:Lockers to Prop, please God NO
Now that Bomhead has said it around 500 times I am starting to see why....

He can run hard, tackle, offload and he is a game changer remember....
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

nathan_rugby wrote:
bomhead wrote:we need a goal kicker - I don't think gelling is a back row I think his size cause other centres and outside backs real issues! big centres are good centres - moon, turner and joe wardle all big bodies who run hard and fast.

I think larne might make a good centre as he is very fast and strong good support runner to - he clearly doesn't like out and out forward running as he can't mix it in the middle - we have one of the fastest forwards if not the fastest in the league and we don't use him to his strengths
What is your obsession with moving players out of their positions?

He hasn't exactly set the world on fire this year in his own natural position has he? I get that he may not have been utilised out on the fringes like Joel does at times (which is when he is untouchable), but he hasn't really been anything more than average.

I think players may develop into different players as they go - so you think ST should be in the halves and greg inglis at centre even though both are tremendous full backs? why are you against players been moved about? rugby league has changed a hell of a lot positions aren't as ridged as they once where - my obsession is with having the best team on the pitch no matter what postion they played previous
menpond

Post by menpond »

Not too bad,especially when looking at competition.Suspicion that some of Wanes children are overpaid. ? His record is terrible.
mp
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

nathan_rugby wrote:

are you being sarcastic? I can't tell on here :lol: :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:
nathan_rugby wrote:

are you being sarcastic? I can't tell on here :lol: :lol:
Neither can I any more! :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan