One Voice?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

One Voice?

Post by Doveoverdave »

It's taken me 2 days to catch up on all the posts Iv'e missed lately, but I've read them all and believe that the vast majority of people on the board are of the same opinion about the standard of the team's performances of late.

Essentially everyone predicted a win against UTC and a loss at the HJ stadium. So congrats' to all.

What of next week?
What, if any, are the implications of a loss to what is traditionally regarded as poorer opposition?
If we do lose to the Giants where do the next SL points come from?

I believe we will take the points on Friday. However I am no longer shocked or perplexed at losing to anyone and every game looks to be tough for our depleted squad.

We're not half way through this year and the management are looking towards next year - has this year been written off by the administrators?

I'm not writing the team off just yet (still in the 6 and all to play for at Saints in the cup) but there looks to be trouble ahead when we play the big guns and unless there is a miraculous turn of form sooner or later i fear a hiding is on the cards.
we_need_a_coach

Re: One Voice?

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: Yes, I also believe a real 'Tonking' is on the cards, and the embarrasement that that will bring !!

I don't share your confidence for the Giants game, IMO they will have gained confidence from our last 3 performances, and will believe we can be beaten, on the other hand, our lads must be very low, and if Newton has joined the ranks of the 'neverwells', it could be a very bad night !!

IMO 25 - 10 to the Giants !!!!

:angry: :angry:
waterside glens

Re: One Voice?

Post by waterside glens »

i fancy 30-20 to wigan oooh yes