Hubcap

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Hubcap

Post by Kittwazzer »

Does anyone think Leeds will bottle it again and let us in on the blind side?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Hubcap

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

No but it may make them honest in the run in. It would be good if Le Cats could turn them over though.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
jobo

Post by jobo »

Hudds away will be tricky for them and Cats away at this stage of the season is a real bummer. As long as we keep performing, I think the destination of the hubcap is far from a foregone conclusion.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Keep the pressure on a who knows. At the very least make them work hard before the SF and GF.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Les Cats are out of it so I don't see them busting a gut to beat anyone.

A lot depends on how Cas and Hudds go as if both are in contention as they both play Leeds.

So we need Cas to win in the next round.

Otherwise if Hudds win and Cas lose, that is (I think) the top four decided and so the last two rounds will be anyone's guess if a team is going to try and go all out to win.

Can't see Leeds not finishing top and despite this but I am not that bothered. I'd rather we get a home game v the Giants and let Leeds and Saints knock seven bells out of each other in the other semi.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Well I'd say all bets are now off!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan wrote:Keep the pressure on a who knows. At the very least make them work hard before the SF and GF.
Exactly Leeds get an easy run in they rest the older players and they would be fitter for the GF. Making them play week in week out could take its toll. Finishing top could actually give us Saints whilst finishing 2nd could give us Huddersfield.

Finishing top is now meaningless we need to be top 2.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

thegimble wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Keep the pressure on a who knows. At the very least make them work hard before the SF and GF.
Exactly Leeds get an easy run in they rest the older players and they would be fitter for the GF. Making them play week in week out could take its toll. Finishing top could actually give us Saints whilst finishing 2nd could give us Huddersfield.

I want Saints at our place!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Kittwazzer wrote:
thegimble wrote:

I want Saints at our place!
I want the easiest game possible. And let the other 2 beat eachother up.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

thegimble wrote:

Finishing top is not meaningless it brings a large cheque and if we achieve it we will have all the momentum going into the playoffs.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards