Re: Farrell?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Farrell?

Post by thegimble »

MrsLam posted:
Fletcher could have come up now but has said he will honor his contract as it is unfair to go before the season ends.
I am surprised you don't think the reason Fletcher is only coming next season is because he knows we aren't going to win anything this year.

I think there's too much emphasis on Faz, he's being paid so he mayaswell be there and I do not for one second believe that him being there is the reason we are losing. Why would it be? It makes no sense, do you think he's twisted and captaining us badly so that we will lose? I don't believe his actual presence is putting players off, these are proffesional rugby league players and if they can't cope with someone still employed by the club, but leaving then they should re think employment completely and grow up.
No i donot think he is doing it deliberatly, but with the results since the Hull match have been awful. But i do not think it is helping. The results seem to show this as of late. He did not seem to around so much at the start of the season and is now and the results have worsened. I do not blame him for all of this.

Injuries Especiallyu Hock, O@Loughlin, Orr and Radlinski and Moran has had more of an effect.

Lack of leadership both off and on the pitch has had just as much of an impact.

All 3 things has taken us to a disapoining situation. As stated in the media today we now only have 2 injuerd players its now time for them to stand up and be counted as from today the injury exscuse goes out of the window.

Maybe he knows something we do not know he was quoted along the lines of he was happy to join a young squad along with the recruitement for next season. That is not word for word but it was ineither Mirror, Sun, Star or Times. Or even Ceefax