Denis Betts or David Brent?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Denis Betts or David Brent?

Post by DaiJones »

"I have pressure for breakfast"

Tremendous stuff from our under fire supremo, he'll be doing a funny dance on the pitch soon and saying "Assume makes an ASS of U and ME".

Hello everyone, good to be back, looks like I haven't missed much since my last post eh?
jinkin jimmy

Re: Denis Betts or David Brent...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

No Dai, Just them and us hammering away at each other from our own side of the fence!! All good clean fun though :D
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

DaiJones posted:
"I have pressure for breakfast"

Tremendous stuff from our under fire supremo, he'll be doing a funny dance on the pitch soon and saying "Assume makes an ASS of U and ME".

Hello everyone, good to be back, looks like I haven't missed much since my last post eh?
Someone has seen a quote from the messiah (names Fletcher really)

Preparation equals success apparently this makes him just the type of player we need! :)
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Welcome back DaiJones, that must have been the longest hangover/bender in history, unfortunately Wigan are now in the same state that Welsh RU was for 10 years until last March :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Re: Denis Betts or David B...

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall posted:
Welcome back DaiJones, that must have been the longest hangover/bender in history, unfortunately Wigan are now in the same state that Welsh RU was for 10 years until last March :angry:
Ah, but, according to the RFL, we'll have a S. Wales SL club in the future.